• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 box of Tatuaje T110s. Technically, it's my first box purchase, however, it's getting split out into 5ers.

A fiver of Opus xXx courtesy of Tangomar.
Enroute as I write this. :)

Chemyst :cool:

Picked up a box of San Cristobals + freebies
from the latest CI catalog. Also the Padilla Salomon
deal with a free 5 pack of Pepin JJ maduros.

This is ABSOLUTELY my last purchase until the Xmas
holidays/Fuentes! (I hope)

Chemyst :cool:

Picked up an Illusione 88 and an Ashton VSG down at Harbor Cigars in Destin this weekend. Haven't got around to trying either yet.

Just got a box of Padron 1964 Anv. Imperiales Maduro from UPS today.

I think I already listed my Tat's and VSG's...but 11 PAM Principe's and a box of La Riqueza #5's showed up today. I've also got a box of LFD DL 660's coming in on Friday that's being split with a couple of friends of mine. I'm REALLY pushing the capacity of my 28 bottle EdgeStar... :sign:

Well, since LURCH hypnotized me, I just had my first spending spree, abet by the single and not the box. I haven't found the right one yet, but I am trying.

I order they are:

La Gloria Cubana Churchill Maduro

Punch Maduro Dbl Corona

Auturo Fuente Sungrown Dbl Chateau

Romeo Y Julieta 1875 Churchill En Tubo

Cuesta Rey Maduro Aristocrat

Cohiba XV 749 :sign:

I also bought a brick of Perdomo Fresco Nat Churchill for everyday, since I can't support a $7+ a day cigar.

ALL of you are a bad influence on me, but, I LOVE it.

Thanks,

Pugman

Just picked up a 4pk sampler of Panacea Black
Careful, I bought each 4pk sampler they had and am now in the process of buying 2 boxes. One Red and one Black Maduro. Those are some tasty smokes.

Just received a decent sized order
here it is:

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (robusto) - 10 Cigars

601 Serie Habano Oscuro Tronco - 5-Pack

Don Pepin Garcia Blendmaster Collection 15 Cigars + Stilton Jar
it includes:
3 - Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6" x 50)
3 - Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles (5" x 50)
3 - San Cristobal Clasico (5" x 50)
3 - 5 Vegas Miami Toro (6" x 48)
3 - 601 Serie Green Oscuro Trunco (6" x 50)

Don Pepin Garcia Mega-Sampler - 20 Cigars
it includes:
4 - Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 Robusto (5" x 50)
4 - Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6" x 50)
4 - Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso (5.75" x 52)
4 - 5 Vegas Miami Toro (6" x 48)
4 - CI Legends by Don Pepin Garcia (5.75" x 54)

Funny thing is I have never really tried any of these cigars, just ordered them with advice from a pal that Pepin makes fine smokes...
Anyone have experience with any of these?

I have 3 boxes of Illusione EECJ's on the way, damn those are some amazing smokes and I bought a box 2007 Playboy Robusto's by Don Diego (also on the way) they are just sweet smooth smokes that reminds me of that lovely flavor you got as a kid when I used to sneak into the fridge and get a mouthful of canned whipped cream. It reminds me of some good ole' times... I love having one after a light dinner as sort of a after dinner mint/dessert...

1-Casa Magna Robusto
1-RP Decade Emperor

1 WOAM
1 Hemi Classic Maduro
1 Anejo #46
1 Opus Super Beli
1 Opus Perf #5

Brian

A box of Tatuaje Noellas and a box of Opus X Perfexion 2's. Next week will be a box of Casa Fuente corona gordas and some other assorted stuff from Casa Fuente. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.