• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punch Monarcas from 2000. First major purchase in awhile and they look great :thumbs:

P3060407.jpg

Earlier this week I snagged a new humi. Just the other day I grabbed a few tubed boulivars. :)

-Gianni-

A box of 10 Hoyo de Monterrey Doble Coronas.

can you guys help on this? well I found me a box of Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No 2. LE 2004 and Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No 1. LE 2003...both are last pieces. If I had a choice between the two...which one should I get?

Always wanted to post in one of these threads with my pathetic rounds of purchases :blush:

Just went to Azucar in Corona, picked up
3 - Fuente Exquisitos Naturals
1 - Padron 2000
1 - Tatuaje Noellas

Got the little Fuente's for the cold nights. Found that it's hard to sit out in the backyard during this semi-cold weather for over an hour even with a propane heater. Very excited to try my first Tatuaje. And the Padron...well I picked it because it was basically "that other Padron"...you know, not the 1964 or 1926 that I smoked when the economy was booming. I didn't know what it was, because the box wasn't labeled...turns out it's a 2000 and I got really excited because they get good reviews here.

A visit the other day and I picked up these beaut's and some others. Since its such a nice day today I am sure one will get the torch....ahahahahaha
Art
smokes08.jpg

Just got my order from CI. Box of Vegas gold Robusto, box of Shrapnel, Gurkha deep-six sampler and i got the other 5Vegas 3 pack for free.

dsc00340chl.jpg

dsc00341d.jpg

dsc00342z.jpg

Well I just can't stop......
I bought a box of:
Man o' war Coronas &
Bolivar Royal Coronas (The pain of waiting for these to age)

Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto
Liga Privada No 9 Toro
And I missed out on a whole box of Sharks by an hour.

Picked up a few singles in a recent trade:

1236454777101.jpg

Left to Right:
Diamond Crown Maximus DC, Opus X DC, Tatuaje Red Label Churchill, 1999 Partagas Churchills de Luxe (CC), 2000 Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill (CC), Ashton VSG Churchill, 2x RP Olde World Reserve Maduro Toro, Bolivar Gold Medal (CC), 2002 Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Sun Grown, La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet Torpedo, Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso, Cruzado Corona Larga, 1998 Punch RS 11(CC), Cabaiguan Belicoso, 2x 2007 Fonseca Cosacos (CC), Padron Anniversary Principe

1 box 5 vegas double corona
1 bdl Perdomo ESV 91 2nds
8pk sampler of 5 vegas and 5 vegas gold
3pk sampler 5 vegas 5 vegas gold and 5 vegas A

Just nabbed a box of original Guapos. Pretty hard to find right now but they are around if you turn over the right rocks! Awesome smoke.

Went to Jungle Jim's and picked up an AF Sungrown, La Aurora Barrel Aged, RP '92, and a Punch Rare Corojo. The Fuente was gooooood.

My friend got a tin of ACID Krush.

3 Cabaiguan Corona Extras
1 Tatuaje Noella
1 Cabaiguan Guapo Maduro 46
1 Ambos Mundos SG
2 free Tat Havana VI Hermosos

That kinda makes up for my winning regular guapos on cbid last week and they randomly not ship

Status
Not open for further replies.