• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased a box of Rafael Gonzalez Coronas Extra. Great for the time when you want a light/medium smoke. Gotta get some as they are slated to be discontinued.

Ok,

I am a newb. My go to's are Macanudo's but tonight I decided to be adventurous and follow the guidance of my local cigar shop. I am looking for feedback on my purchase. Curious to see if my local cigar guy can be trusted. Keep in mind I favor milder smokes so these are not meant to be bold.

1-A Fuente Gran Reserva
2- Romeo Y Julieta Medallas de ORO 1875
3-Padron (Sorry do not know which one but it's not an Anniversary)
4-Gurhka Status

Let me know what you think.

I've beed on a Padilla '68 kick, really a beautiful cigar to smoke and enjoy.
thumbs-up.gif

Did a box split on the Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Classic. Been a long time since I bought any AFs but this is one fine smoke.

Ok,

I am a newb. My go to's are Macanudo's but tonight I decided to be adventurous and follow the guidance of my local cigar shop. I am looking for feedback on my purchase. Curious to see if my local cigar guy can be trusted. Keep in mind I favor milder smokes so these are not meant to be bold.

1-A Fuente Gran Reserva
4-Gurhka Status

I think the suggestions you B&M made to you are pretty decent. The Padron is a medium smoke as is the Fuente. The RyJ is a mild one. The Gurhka is medium, the maduro wrapper more so than the natural which is still medium, but on the lighter side of medium.

Purchased 10 Sanit Luis Rey Double Coronas...my share of a 50 ct. cab split with 3 others.

Ok,

1-A Fuente Gran Reserva
4-Gurhka Status

I think the suggestions you B&M made to you are pretty decent. The Padron is a medium smoke as is the Fuente. The RyJ is a mild one. The Gurhka is medium, the maduro wrapper more so than the natural which is still medium, but on the lighter side of medium.

Purchased 10 Sanit Luis Rey Double Coronas...my share of a 50 ct. cab split with 3 others.

Thanks for the feedback. I smoked the Fuente last night and so far so good.

Just had a Tatuaje Black Tubo. Wanted to compare it to a WOAM.

My opinion, WOAM wins.

Well . . . notwithstanding the mixed reviews . . . my B&M finally came through for me . . . :cool:

tatblack.jpg

Best part? Those and the Padilla Miami torp I smoked at the lounge, with VIP discount + points, came to $100. :thumbs:

~Boar

My latest addition would be 5ers of each :whistling: PMM :love: and Padron 44's (Maddys) :love:

Just got a box of Torano Tribute 2008. Haven't fired on up yet, but they look tasty! :)

Did a box split on the Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Classic. Been a long time since I bought any AFs but this is one fine smoke.

Oh yeah, they are a fine smoke!
I just got a handful of the Classic maddies over
the holidays. Can't wait for better weather to
fire one up.

Fuente is my favorite brand, overall.
Does that make me a 'ho'?

Chemyst :cool:

'01 Bolivar Immensas - read a couple positive reviews of this vintage so I decided to chance it.

Scooped up a few lately:

2- Anejo 48s
1- Anejo 55
1- AF SG Toro (the new line)

This week has been my first significant purchase in ages!

I got a new humi for Christmas, so decided to fill it up a bit...

5er of Diablo Pimientos (I've been wanting to try them, and hey, they were cheap)
5er of CAO Cx2's
Box of Arganese CL3's (I love these, and now that I got a box at a great price I have an awesome every-day smoke) Thats the 2nd box I've ever bought, the first was years ago...some flavored CAO's....those were rough times haha.

Either way, I'm excited!

Been a busy week for me.

1Box Tat J21's.
1Box of Tat Red Tubo
1Box Ambos Mudos
1Box Padron 2000
1Box Devils weed
10er of 601 Maduro's

2 boxes Avos LE09 Companero's
1 box "Pepin" Padilla 8&11 coronas
1 "sampler" box of Casa Fuente's
1 box Illusione Epernay

Its been a while since my last purchase but Im coming back on track.

box(25) RASS 2008 :love:

5er Viaje Exclusivo - Robusto 5X50- these are amazing sticks.

one box of Padron 2000, one box of Acid 1400cc. after that i was broke for a couple of weeks, but at least i got some good smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.