• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm broke now...picked up a box of Siglo VI, CoRos and Genios AND got some Opus Sharks and Love Affairs on the way.

WOAM's. The kids gave me a gift cert for xmas, and my local B&M happened to have these last 10 in stock. Well, the 10 is no longer. I own them. I had a pleasant surprise New Years Day with James Sims stopping by. James was kind enough to share a TenFidy with me and he had a GOF while I had my first WOAM. Mercy, that is a NICE smoke, and better yet; a great visit. Thank you sir.

Brothers' and Sisters', hoping you all have a super New Year.

Da Pugman

Picked up a box of Hammer and Sickle Toro's and my T110s should be here by the end of the week.

I just ordered the Opus X Trilogy tins from Joe at exceptional cigar for a sweet deal way under MSRP.

Here is his thread, you guys need to jump on this! Opus X Tins Trilogy

opus_x_tin.jpg

In the last week I have purchased 4 anejo sharks, 3 anejo no. 55, 2 opus belicoso, 1 opus love story, 1 opus lost city toro, 1 opus lost city double robusto, 1 Carlito God of fire double robusto. Deciding if I should smoke them now or put them away and let them age for awhile.

I purchased 4 anejo sharks, 1 opus love story, 1 opus lost city toro, 1 opus lost city double robusto. Deciding if I should smoke them now or put them away and let them age for awhile.

Gotta smoke to figure out what you like. Smoke a couple of the sharks, then hold on to the other 2. As far as the others, if you enjoy them buy a couple more to hold on to for future enjoyment.

I purchased 4 anejo sharks, 1 opus love story, 1 opus lost city toro, 1 opus lost city double robusto. Deciding if I should smoke them now or put them away and let them age for awhile.

Gotta smoke to figure out what you like. Smoke a couple of the sharks, then hold on to the other 2. As far as the others, if you enjoy them buy a couple more to hold on to for future enjoyment.

I love the anejo and opus x but I have never tried the lost city yet. I would really like to age all of them but I have a feeling I will have most of them within the month.

Got some stuff in from cbid. Trying to try out lots of different things to see if I can find some new things that I like.

I haven't had the Excalibur 1066 Black Knight before and I'm burning through one of those right now. I'm enjoying it. A lot more flavor than I expected. Not A Nice Person said it was one of his worst because they kept exploding on him, but this one's burning nice and even for me. Construction is actually pretty solid. Maybe I just got lucky with this batch.

Mike.

758569077_iyMx5-XL.jpg

758569194_5htN8-XL.jpg

758568707_gr7Bx-XL.jpg

758568527_8umxP-XL.jpg

758568317_gmhzv-XL.jpg

758568173_YZzT2-XL.jpg

100_0119.jpg

Finally made the trip to pick up some Illusiones. A mj12, Eperney Le Elegance, the mk, Eperney Le Petit, and the 68 "Bombone", in that order. I'm just waiting for it to get a touch warmer before I funeral pyre these things.

Pinar Del Rio Clasico Lancero, Anejo Shark, Casa Fernandez Mystery Blend, RP Decade

4252564373_acc076c5b2.jpg

I'm a sucker for the T110's too. What can I say...I like the buzz, and it doesn't reset my clean date. I picked up a few... :whistling:

Today I bought....

1. Opus X xXx aka Power Ranger
2. La Aurora 100 Anos
3. Carlos Torano Casa Torano Lancero (GOOOD SMOKE)!

Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchills and Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especials to split between Jazz and myself. Hopefully mother nature will yield a warm day for he and I to try both with a few shots of expensive bourbon and some good beers.

25 pack of Rambling River and a box of Nicaraguan Missiles

S6301123.jpg

S6301125.jpg

purchased at Hilands Cigars in Scottsdale..I sure do love stopping by on the way home from work
http://www.hilandscigars.com/

Just ordered a box of Diesel's at Cheaphumidor's com. Take advantage of a 15% discount coupon!! :)
... And I am waiting on a box T110's!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.