• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of this I blame on Vortex.

CI Legend Yellow Jose Pepin 5er..... ** now I have to buy some 65% packs.

Fuene Brevas 5er

Fuente Esqusitos cab.

Part of this I blame on Vortex.

CI Legend Yellow Jose Pepin 5er..... ** now I have to buy some 65% packs.
You might as well, Ed. The blame AND the 65% bead purchase.

Most Nic Puros or CCs will smoke MUCH better at 65% than 70% so why not join the club? ;)

Oh and here's another Christopher Moore quote I like,

"People, generally, suck." :D

Steve

Box of Tat red tubos from a local vendor. I picked any 3 out of the box and opened it in front of the sales guy to make sure there weren't any wrapper damage on the head. All good
thumbs-up.gif

I now have a new box to store my watches.
laugh.gif

I grabbed an Opus Shark, Opus Love Affair, 2 Opus Rosado Gran Reserva and a box of Padron 1926 # 35.

Just picked up a Tat with a red band :blush: , it wasn't in a tube so I don't really know what its called.

wtf is an opus rosado gran reserva?

I'm pretty sure he means the Rosarios Phil. I can't remember wtf Fuente is calling them. :(

Correct Jay, I am not sure what they call them either. It says Rosado Gran Reserva on the band so that's how I referenced it. Not sure why I typed Opus before it, meant Fuente, not Opus. Grabbed two of them at Uptown after the QSH

Just picked up a box of Ashton VSG Enchantments.

I am not going to be keeping them all so a couple of fivers will be up on the BST forum when I get them so keep an eye out.

wtf is an opus rosado gran reserva?

I'm pretty sure he means the Rosarios Phil. I can't remember wtf Fuente is calling them. :(

Correct Jay, I am not sure what they call them either. It says Rosado Gran Reserva on the band so that's how I referenced it. Not sure why I typed Opus before it, meant Fuente, not Opus. Grabbed two of them at Uptown after the QSH

That makes more sense. What is funny is, when I posted a review of the pre-release of these a while back I totally titled the thread 'Opus Rosario". Fail =\

All boxes.

Arganese ML3 Torpedo (20)

Arturo Fuente Sun-Grown B Rosado (18)

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Presidente (25)

1 - Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines

2 - Opus X Love Affair

1 - Murcielago Robusto

1 - Cabaiguan Guapos Junior

1 - Camacho Liberty 2009

1 - La Aurora Preferido Ruby Tubo

1 (25 ct. Bx) - Ramon Allones Celestial Finos Edicion Regional Asia Pacifico 2009

I picked up a Camacho Liberty from 2005 and one from 2006, err my roommate did while he was in Baton Rouge.

Status
Not open for further replies.