• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Box of Padron 2000 Maduro. Can't wait til they show up so I can wait a few months to smoke 'em! haha

10er of Bolivar Petite Coronas from '08
5er of Juan Lopes #2 from '07
5er of Diamond Crown Maximus #5

Trying to find some new smokes so I went to a new B&M and got the following....

2 NUB 640 Maduro
2 CAO Brazilia Box-Press
2 Tatuaje Noellas
1 Tatuaje Black Tube (got this for free for being a new customer).

Smoked one of the CAO's on the way home... loved it strong but not so strong to knock me out....

So now they are giving away Tat Black Tubos? I knew the popularity of these cigars was taking a hit, but to just give them away? Anyway, your other picks are excellent...I'm sure you will enjoy them all.

Well, the black tubo was a gift for becoming a member in their club. I wish I would have known I may have picked a better cigar.

So now they are giving away Tat Black Tubos? I knew the popularity of these cigars was taking a hit, but to just give them away? Anyway, your other picks are excellent...I'm sure you will enjoy them all.

Actually just got off the phone with a friend, that informed me that the Black Tubo won't be produced any longer due the problems they've had. I still like em. :thumbs:

Actually just got off the phone with a friend, that informed me that the Black Tubo won't be produced any longer due the problems they've had. I still like em. :thumbs:

The black tubo was never a regular production stick... it wasn't going to be made again anyway.

Pete did an interview where he said he was never going to do a tubo again, maybe that's what your friend heard.

The black tubo was never a regular production stick... it wasn't going to be made again anyway.

Pete did an interview where he said he was never going to do a tubo again, maybe that's what your friend heard.

Not sure where or how he heard it. He just made it a point to let me know when I called to check on new arrivals.

I love most of Pete's cigars, but to be honest, I wouldn't miss the black or red tubos. They've been subpar IMHO in comparison to his brown label cigars.

Purchased 3 Nub Maduros, a Cain F, Lost City Lancero and Lost City Robusto...

My first descent sized purchase, just trying to find out what i like.
1 Alec Bradley Overture Robusto Natural
1 Aspira Corojo Robusto Natural
1 CAO Cx2 Rob Natural
1 Conuco Robusto Natural
1 Cruz Real Robusto Sumatra
1 Famous Honduran 2000 Robusto Maduro
1 La Floridita Limited Robusto Maduro
1 Olor Fuerte Robusto Dark Nat
1 RP American Market Robusto Natural
1 Siboney Robusto Natural
1 Romeo y Julieta Numero Dos

So are they also going to discontinue the Vercou tubos as well?

They can't really be discontinued... they were both limited runs.

They aren't going to be made again, and Tatuaje is never going to release a smoke in a tubo again.

I just got the Nestor Miranda Coffee Break Dominicano. I thought these might be a little milder than the Nicaragua blend, but it packed a little punch. It starts off pretty spicey but quickly mellows. Nice little smoke.

They aren't going to be made again, and Tatuaje is never going to release a smoke in a tubo again.

You know, they are limited like the tat black jars were limited, the black robusto were limited, the original east/west coasts were limited, and on and on and on. They'll show up again in a different "limited" form. :rolleyes:

You know, they are limited like the tat black jars were limited, the black robusto were limited, the original east/west coasts were limited, and on and on and on. They'll show up again in a different "limited" form. :rolleyes:

X1000 on this one. Suck it, Johnson!

Everything he makes is "limited." Until he wants to make it again. Or sticks another wrapper on it. Or a different color label.

Everything he makes is "limited." Until he wants to make it again. Or sticks another wrapper on it. Or a different color label.

But.. but.. but Tom these came in a tubo!

The Casa Magna Colorado Coronas I ordered from Jim(Keystone_Raider) are on the way!

BTW, my last order of Cruzado and My Father with Jim went great so I didn't hesitate to get in on this baby.

The box of RASCC finally arrived today, too!

And it's finally getting to be cigar smoking weather! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.