• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 10 pack of Tat Reds on a daily deal and i've got a box of Diplomatico #2's and Trinidad Colonials inbound.

5'er of the Opus X Lost City New Perfectos. They're beautiful.

Picked up a few Fuente Gran Reservas! Anyone tried these? Every week I choose something I've never tried before!

San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol Robusto
Ashton VSG - Illusion
Padron 1964 Maduro - Exclusivo
Arturo Fuente Sun Grown - Cuban Belicoso
Oliva Serie V - Double Robusto

I love having friends that travel to the US and are willing to bring back a handful for me.

1 - Oliva Serie V Double Robusto
1 - My Father Robusto
1 - CAO La Traviata Toro
1 - Padron Anniversary 1964 Exclusivo (Maduro)
1 - Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo
3 - Arturo Fuente Opus X Petit Lancero
2 - Arturo Fuente Opus X Reserva d'Chateau
1 - Liga Privada No. 9 Robusto
1 - Ashton VSG - Robusto

I have been wanting to try these for a while, so I finally caved! Here's a pic I snapped of my newly arrived Siglo IIs.

sigloIIbundle.jpg

Its not cigars but I bought a pound of Heartfelt Beads for my coolidor. I kinda wish I didn't put my 3k humidor in storage but oh well. I picked up a CFCF Opus X 22 fun box as well.

This week has been like Christmas for me, with packages arriving at my office each day! Here's what's arrived:

-5'er of Bolivar CE's (SUA OCT '00)
(2) 08 PSD4
(2) 08 RASS
(2) HU Mag48
(2) Monte #4
(2) Party Shorts
(3) 02 VR Classicos
(3) 08 R&J #2 Tubos
(2) 04 SLR Churchills
(2) 02 LGC MD#4's
Ashton VSG Torpedo
Ashton VSG Belicoso
3 - Ashton ESG 21
Ashton ESG 20
Padron '64 Diplimaticos
Padron '64 Monarca
Padron '64 Exclusivo
4 - Padron '64 Pyramid
Padron '26 #1
Opus X Double Robusto
Opus X Petit Lancero
2 - Opus X Fuente Fuente
2 - Opus X Robusto

And finally.........an Opus X 'A' in coffin from '02. I've always wanted one of these!

Jeffrey L.

Another 2 Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 48s.

Oh...and an E.P. Carillo Short Run...don't remember the name of it off the top of my head, but it was the robusto size.

Went to pick up a bottle of the new Makers 46 for a friend and had to walk in the humidor

Illusione MJ12, #2
VSG Belicoso

I've had one of the Illusiones and it was great. The VSG was meh.

Bro, the Mag 48s look incredible. It's going to be hard letting these rest. Thank you for turning me on to these beauties :thumbs:

I promised you a Secretos, don't think I forgot! So glad I exchanged that bad box, these are leaps ahead of the others. It wll be well worth it, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.