• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Various shapes and sizes of the Oliva V, O, and G. Definitely becoming consistently some of my go to cigars.

Scored a few single at the local B&M:

Jaime Garcia Toro
Viaje Platino Toro
Anejo #50 & #48
Queen B
La Reloba Habano Corona

:)
IMG_0203.jpg

You can't possibly have room for all those, I'd be glad to help you out with any space issues.... :whistling: :D

as for my latest:
P7090002.jpg

Did some restocking...

1 box Monte#4
1 box VR Classicos
1 box PSD4
1 box RASS
1 box JL#2

I had to do it, eyeballed them all day yesterday at the B&M- 1 Davidoff Puro d'Oro Delicioso. It has a bit of a hefty price tag so I only got one, but I'm sure more will follow. I'm headed out the door now so I'll be back later with a photo.

Box of 10 Monte no. 2 and a full box of Cuaba Generoso to fill the coolidor.

#10 Padillia Miami Robostos

I'd be interested to hear you opinin on the current blend for the Padilla Miami. I find it lacking in comparison to the old 8&11 blend by Pepin.

Speaking of which...has anyone noticed taht Padilla has been using the old 8&11 bands on the new Padilla Miami line. I saw a bunch of Padilla cigars with the old bands at Davidoff last week and was excited, but the salesman informed me that they were the new blend, not the old one. Bummer...

Status
Not open for further replies.