• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Behikes look tasty! :)

I have a 10 box of Padron '26 #6 Maduro on the way.

Can't wait for those yummy suckers. :p

Just bought a box of My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robustos. :D

My local B&M had a 20% off everything sale for Black Friday and I just couldn't pass up the deal.

Also just bought another ISOM fiver from vortex. ;)

I just jumped headfirst down the rabbit hole! :blush:
Pipa_Croci_web.jpg

I bought a factory throw out from my local shop. Was in a jar for a dollar. It tastes like smoking a sugar cane. It was literally a little stick of candy. The wrapper was terrible. But it burned fine, the ash was as weak as the President's promises, but it was good! Im gonna go buy the rest of em tomorrow.

Box LA Cien Anos.
Probably the last chance to get a box of these.
My cigar of the year, last New Year's Day.

Chemyst :cool:

5 pack of AF Brevas Royale
5 pack of Ghurka Colorado Double Magnum
5 Pack of Punch London Club

Got my Padron #6 Maddies today and smoked one OTT. This is one cigar I could smoke exclusively.

Glutton that I am, I got on the horn to Atlantic Cigar and ordered a case of J. Fuego Origen Ltd Original (5 X 44) and ...

their last five Berger & Argenti Entubar Torpedos. I wanted to order these for a while and almost waited too long.

The holiday season will be flush with good cigars this year. :)

A box of Padron 1926 Serie No. 6
A box of Padron 1964 Anniversary Sereies Coronas
A box of Padron Ambassadors
A box of Cohiba Siglo Is

I picked up some GM Culebras from John. About to go fire up one of the cigars.

Some Cohiba Siglo II's courtesy of John. They do look scrumptious!

After reading some issues about several missing shipments and unexpected letters, I figured I would swing by my local tobacconist. I picked up a box of each of A/F 858 Sungrowns and 858 Rosados. I also picked up 2 Padron 1926 #35 and 2 Ashton VSG Illusions. I have read that the 858 Sungrowns have had taste issues, but I couldn't pass them up.

Bob

After reading some issues about several missing shipments and unexpected letters, I figured I would swing by my local tobacconist. I picked up a box of each of A/F 858 Sungrowns and 858 Rosados. I also picked up 2 Padron 1926 #35 and 2 Ashton VSG Illusions. I have read that the 858 Sungrowns have had taste issues, but I couldn't pass them up.

Bob

The current 858 SG's maybe a treasure for you. They have a great construction and I never really had any burn issues with them at all. I just didn't care for the lack of "spice" in the current production. You may find them to be a wonderful smoke. Either way, its still a dependable cigar. :thumbs:

I bought a bundle of "shorts" from Johnny O. First purchase in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.