• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my CFCF 2009 box spending spree, I decided to pick up a couple of cigars while in Houston. I bought 2 Hemingway Classic SG's now torched and 3 WOAM that will be torched this week. Now its time to save for the CFCF 2010 boxes. LOL!!!

BUYS_NEW_ (3 of 3).jpg

(left to right)

1. Graycliff Espresso Lancero
2. OR FFOX "Phantom" Lancero (2002)
3. Davidoff London Store 25th Anniversary (2005)
4. Fuente Untold Story Cameroon (1999)

~brooks

I have been seeking out a box of J21's for a while and finally picked some up. Oh joy!

PB100422.jpg

PB100432.jpg

Another box of '10 Oliva V Maduro
Sealed box of Skull & Bones 2nd Release
6 - Aug '98 Romeo y Julieta Celestial Finos

IMG_0758.jpg

Picked up a couple of Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial's today at a local B&M. Very tasty smoke. Would be near perfect if it was about a buck cheaper.

Picked up an Anejo #49 from the local B&M, and found out that he has several Opus X boxes coming in next week! Lost City! He also had a box of 48's as well, so I'm gonna go back and stock up next week on a few good sticks I've never had!

. . . Apparently Howie Long had just been in and purchased all of the 77's, 55's, and some Padron Anny's.

2x Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Chateau Fuente Queen B
4x Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
2x Arturo Fuente Maduro Brevas Royale
2x Oliva Serie V Torpedo
2x La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial No. 4
1x Padron 1964 Anniversary Diplomatico Natural
1x My Father No. 2 Belicoso
2x Romeo y Julieta 1875 Cedros Deluxe #1

^^
Nice buy James!

Altough I didn't buy them, a friend went to Casa and brought me back 2 CF lanceros. I'm gonna smoke one for Thanksgiving!

Picked up a couple of AF Hemingway Classics, an AF 858 Maduro, Padron 1964 Exclusivo, Padron 1964 Toro, and a My Father No. 1 Robusto.

I smoked the Padron 1964 Exclusivo yesterday almost as soon as I got it. Fantastic cigar. One of the best I ever smoked. Can't believe I never tried a Padron before.

Status
Not open for further replies.