• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
Since the last one was closed I'd figure I'd start up our next one....

So... have at it...

Oh, so that's what the other thread was? I always wondered what a "puchase" was. Thought it was French.

:sign:

Oh, box of LFD DL-452 Maduros :). Short, sweet, powerful. Great smoke.

Well I bought a lot last week. I bought 4 boxes
Oliva III Master Blends
Padilla 32's
PSD4's
Tatuaje Blacks (in the Jar)

Anejo Sampler Pack for $49.99... one of each. I don't know if they make these available by phone for those not in the area, but it might be worth giving Darlene a call.

Got a box of the 2009 Tatuaje Cojonu, right from the source on Calle Ocho! Watched as they put all the boxes on a truck going out to the west coast.

Got a box of the 2009 Tatuaje Cojonu, right from the source on Calle Ocho! Watched as they put all the boxes on a truck going out to the west coast.

Nice Pick-up! :thumbs:

Must have been a beautiful sight! :love:

10X Short story
2X LFD Oscuro Torpedo
2XNub Habano
2XNub Connecticut
2XNub Habano

Out of curiosity, I got a Juke Maduro. I'll have a review of it later in the week.

...I'll have to take the fifth on recent purchases...though, anyone who'd like to stop by is welcome to partake therein.... :laugh:

New Havana Cigars house blends, E.L & E.L.O, very tasty smokes

Just got these

IMG_0116.jpg

nope sorry :p got it from supporting cfc karate you could still get last 3 on you're right bbmf , el escorpion and shark if you hurry over at fuente site.

Status
Not open for further replies.