• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weekends ago I was in Austin and I found some 2005 60/40 Liberties, so I picked up a couple.

This weekend I did a cross country (half way at least) trip to the Tail of the Dragon with my roommate, with some stops at cigar shops along the way. I found a few things I wanted to try:

2006 Liberty (Smoked in Cuba, AL)
2007 Liberty
Camacho By Lito Faceoff
Tatuaje Verocu East Side (Smoked in Knoxville, TN)
Illusione ECCJ (Smoked on the Dragon in Tennessee/North Carolina)
Illusione Culebra

The trip was a blast, and we got to see cigar shops in several different parts of the country.

By the way, if you end up in Knoxville, TN, check out the Knoxville Cigar Company. They have a beautiful shop with an attached cigar bar that has like 180 different scotches/bourbons and 80 or so beers and a great staff.

Let me be WAYYYY off topic for the thread....Did you drive or ride the Dragon? If so, what did you do it with? I hear its amazing, and am looking very forward to taking the ride someday.

Box each of DPG CC Toros and Robustos
5 pack of DPG JJ Maduro Selectos

That should keep the ho happy for a while. :blush:

2 weekends ago I was in Austin and I found some 2005 60/40 Liberties, so I picked up a couple.

This weekend I did a cross country (half way at least) trip to the Tail of the Dragon with my roommate, with some stops at cigar shops along the way. I found a few things I wanted to try:

2006 Liberty (Smoked in Cuba, AL)
2007 Liberty
Camacho By Lito Faceoff
Tatuaje Verocu East Side (Smoked in Knoxville, TN)
Illusione ECCJ (Smoked on the Dragon in Tennessee/North Carolina)
Illusione Culebra

The trip was a blast, and we got to see cigar shops in several different parts of the country.

By the way, if you end up in Knoxville, TN, check out the Knoxville Cigar Company. They have a beautiful shop with an attached cigar bar that has like 180 different scotches/bourbons and 80 or so beers and a great staff.

Let me be WAYYYY off topic for the thread....Did you drive or ride the Dragon? If so, what did you do it with? I hear its amazing, and am looking very forward to taking the ride someday.

Both. It was his car, and it was a little wet so I didn't get on it too much but on friday he really got after it when it was dry. The car is a 2008 Mini Cooper S. This last weekend was Minis On The Dragon.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpage....591&po=1591

Nice!!! :thumbs:

When the time comes that I get another Sportster, I think I'm going to make that trip. I have a feeling I'd need to bring a spare set of floorboards for the Road King if I attempted to slay the Dragon with it!

You might say we bought from each other. I have a nice little package on its way from Canada. I'll keep you updated. :thumbs:

15x Tat Reserva SW Maduros
1x Tat Regios Reserva

Stopped by a local store and couldn't resist myself. :(

Well I was out shopping and could not stop myself :p
Montecristo 'D' Limited Edition 2005
Cohiba Piramides Limited Edition 2006
Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
Punch Serie D'Oro No. 1
Partagas Serie D No.5 LE 2008
Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos - Limited Edition 2007
H Upmann No.2 Gift Presentation Box
Montecristo Sublimes LE 2008
Juan Lopez Selection No.2
Romeo y Julieta Escudos - Limited Edition 2007
Punch Coronations
Montecristo No.4
Padilla Series '68
Padilla Miami

The new wineador is starting to get filled and waiting on the trays to come in :sign:

edit mistakes

I picked up a couple of the LFD experimentals.
2-Coronado by La Flor Maduros, and
2-LG Small Batch No. 1 Special Release (with wrapper from the LFD Salomones)

Khari, these are a more recent release aren't they? The same filler/binder as the SB1 with just a different wrapper right? Or am I mistaken...?

Guess I have to get brushed up on LFD before I interview with them in a few weeks. :blush:

Khari, these are a more recent release aren't they? The same filler/binder as the SB1 with just a different wrapper right? Or am I mistaken...?

Guess I have to get brushed up on LFD before I interview with them in a few weeks. :blush:

Check with Jack Schwartz. I think it may be a run for them.

I have been a good Newbie and have been reading everything. You guys keep mentioning these different smokes and I could not find them at my local B&Ms. Well I found the right one today with a selection of all the sticks you folks are so high on, I just couldn't help myself.

Illusione ECCJ
Illusione Epernay
601 Natural
RP The Edge
RP Decade 10th anniversary
Partagas 160
Tat Torpedo
Cabiguan
My Father Torpedo
DPG JJ Maduro
DPG JJ Natural

:laugh: This place is the best store in Vegas. As a local, we try to avoid the strip like the plague. This store has great sticks at good prices and it is the only store in town to carry many of these brands. It is not to far off the resort corridor. A must stop for any BOTL on a trip to Vegas! Has a nice lounge area as well. Pheasant Cigars 702-368-1700

Actually they're on Arnold's Tobacco as well. They're both a small run that will only go to a select few shops. And you are correct about the SB1, Jake.

(4) Anejo Sharks :)
(2) WOAM
(1) DCM Robusto
All thanks go to Quade

(3) Opus Power Rangers

Gonna start saving my coin.....Lew Rothman posted an article on another BB that stated the Cuban embargo will likely be lifted sometime during 2010.

Actually they're on Arnold's Tobacco as well. They're both a small run that will only go to a select few shops. And you are correct about the SB1, Jake.

I got them from Jack Schwartz. I smoked the Coronado Maddie today. It did not work out well, but I think it's because it was too wet. I'll let the other (and the two small batches) sit for a month or so and try again.

One dozen Ramon Allones Phoenicia.

Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
Punch Serie D'Oro No. 1
Punch Coronations
Montecristo No.4
Padilla Series '68
Padilla Miami

The new wineador is starting to get filled and waiting on the trays to come in :sign:

edit mistakes

WOW!!!! Great pickups.

One dozen Ramon Allones Phoenicia.

Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
Punch Serie D'Oro No. 1
Punch Coronations
Montecristo No.4
Padilla Series '68
Padilla Miami

edit mistakes

WOW!!!! Great pickups.

Uummm yea, wow nice addiion to your humi to say the least

(4) Anejo Sharks :)
(2) WOAM
(1) DCM Robusto
All thanks go to Quade

(3) Opus Power Rangers

Nice buys, the Sharks are one of my favs since a GREAT botl gave me one at the QSH. I found a few locally and am on a list to get a few more from this B&M. Let me know what you think of these and..........

Btw, WAOM's are just awesome smokes, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.