• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Opus shipment arrived today. Got them from a BOTL here with a good little deal I couldn't pass up.

2 each of:
Perfexcion X
Perfexcion #4
Fuente Fuente

Roughly a dozen Cigars from the La Aroma de Cuba line. EE's and the new Pepin Blend.

Box of the Avo Legacy. Purchased untasted but I have good information that they will be DYNAMITE. Need some rest time and then I tear into them.

I purchased a couple of boxes for the holidays from Keystone_Raider(Jim)at Tobacco Village. Both are in and should be in my mailbox by the middle of the week.

Cruzado Domenicos
My Father Le Bijou Petite Robusto

Box of Oliva Serie V maduro. I had one today - excellent. Only 9 left in the box
My Father Le Bijou fiver. I had one my first one a couple days ago.

ahh yes this years TAA has broken my bank account.

2 TAA set (this year they are belis just a little shorter than a super beli)
6 BTL
6 anejo Shark
1 anejo 55
1 anejo 49
1 hemingway classic madruo
1 hemingway signature maduro

Last week I stocked up a litle bit: 4 Dracs, 2 Franks, 1 Boris, 2 Reserva SW Maduro, Viaje 50 50, Camacho Corojo, Room 101, Tat Porkchop, 5 Tat Cab Petites, T110, Tat Noella Reserva, 5 Flying Pigs, 13 T52s, and 11 #9s. Still trying to get some Tat Blacks.

A couple more boxes of Padron45's and a few WOAM.

Art

I visited my local B&M today. They are still over-humidifying the humi resulting in numerous and lush mold growth. It seems the Nic blends were hardest hit, too. As usual, I was there to try newer stuff so it was more or less a non-issue for me. It is a bit painful to see some of my favorite cigars ruined.

T-52

Panacea Red Torp

Torano 1959 10 Anny Corona

The new Pepin La Aroma de Cuba Toro

Gearing up for Christmas, I figured I'd better spend money on myself while I still have it!

2 OpusX Double Corona
2 Opus X Belicoso XXX
1 Tat Cojonu 2009
4 Padron 2000 Maduro

I was pretty pumped to find the DC, and the XXX is my favorite. So it was a good shopping trip!

After doing a few box splits with some of my close friends I ended up with...
10 LFD Cameroon Cabinet Selection #1
5fer Liga Privada #9 Parejo
5fer Xikar HC Toro
2 Tat Dracs
2 Tat Boris
Padron Family Reserva 45th

Brian

Box of Padron 45th maduro
6 Tat Dracs
6 Tat Boris
10 LFD #1 cabinet cameroons
I love smoking cigars with deep construction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.