• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 - Tatuaje Jibaro #1

I won't lie, that makes me very jealous.

Have you had one before? I haven't had one yet, and I am wondering what to expect.

I was able to score a dozen about 2 years ago and I thought they were nice. I gifted a fair amount of them away. I smoked one about a year ago and they were still O.K. Smoke then up. Time did not do these cigars any favors.
But what do you expect for a $5 cigar.

2 - Tatuaje Jibaro #1

I won't lie, that makes me very jealous.

Have you had one before? I haven't had one yet, and I am wondering what to expect.

I was able to score a dozen about 2 years ago and I thought they were nice. I gifted a fair amount of them away. I smoked one about a year ago and they were still O.K. Smoke then up. Time did not do these cigars any favors.
But what do you expect for a $5 cigar.

I love those smokes. They were great and now impossible to find!!!

Went to a Perdomo tasting today, ended up leaving with a Lot 23 natural and Lot 23 maduro, as well as a Habano Maduro and Habano Corojo

Stopped by my local B&M this morning and they had a box of Hemingway Between the Lines. I was shocked to see them there and ended up buying six of them. :thumbs:

5er of My Father Lanceros.... Should be a good smoke after some down time in the Vinotemp...

Stopped by my local B&M this morning and they had a box of Hemingway Between the Lines. I was shocked to see them there and ended up buying six of them. :thumbs:

Wish I could have bought six. My B&M has them limited to one per customer.

Wish I could have bought six. My B&M has them limited to one per customer.

Thats a bummer. :(

I went back over the weekend and picked up 3 more. :D It looked like only a few other sticks were missing from before too. Now just how can I buy the rest and not have my gf rip my head off lol.

DSCF0876.jpg

Now this will be a tasty Opus X. :D

Nice Loren! My friend has one signed by Carlito and Mayor Giuliani.

Nice Loren! My friend has one signed by Carlito and Mayor Giuliani.

You can't mistake this Opus X band for any other. I want to get a better picture of it to truly show how much the band has changed in 9 years. Also to add the first CFCF 2010 box lands on Thursday so I will show those pictures up and yes, there will be a review of it once the weather is better. Well, after the 2009 box is done.

Just picked up another box of La Riqueza PR's, and a box of My Father Le Bijou PR's. Putting these down to rest for a while.

Finals are underway so I grabbed a tin of A Fuente's Cubanitos for those times I want to step out just for a few minutes.

Picked up a handful of K.A. Kendalls 7-20-4 and robusto sizes, plus got gifted an Illusione MJ12, Ambos Mundos sumatra and habano robusto, and a 5'ver of Cain 6X60 from RyderMonster.

2 Opus X Fuente Fuente, 2 Fuente Anejo, 5 Fuente Maduros, and was gifted a Shark, thanks Punk Lawyer!! All in all a great night at the Fuente customer appreciation night.

Status
Not open for further replies.