• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan at NHC is a great guy. I have smoked with him a few times when we go up to Columbus.

There are some who would disagree.

Interesting. I am not trying to change anyone's opinion of him. I happen to have met the guy and he was a super cool and down to earth guy.

Everyone can buy from whoever they want to.

You're right. I just prefer to deal with upfront, honest vendors, not those who are willing to dime out the competition and their own customers.

Tom, Elderboy02 (Dan) and I had a fairly in depth conversation about this on Tuesday night. I think Dan gained a realization of why you are insistent in your opinion of NHC. In my conversation with Elderboy02 (Dan) [ffs, how many 'Dans' are there around here], it appeared to me that he had good reason to have some respect for NHC. I mean a private dinner with Pete Johnson that is a result of a call from Dan at NHC [ffs, how many 'Dans' are there around here] who called because he knows you are a fan would sway some opinions of NHC's business practices. While I tend to follow the general CP opinion of NHC, I would consider an NHC event that included a rare-ish opportunity to enjoy the company of cigar related celebrities.

In other words, I think there is an understanding on all sides at this point.

Tom, Elderboy02 (Dan) and I had a fairly in depth conversation about this on Tuesday night. I think Dan gained a realization of why you are insistent in your opinion of NHC. In my conversation with Elderboy02 (Dan) [ffs, how many 'Dans' are there around here], it appeared to me that he had good reason to have some respect for NHC. I mean a private dinner with Pete Johnson that is a result of a call from Dan at NHC [ffs, how many 'Dans' are there around here] who called because he knows you are a fan would sway some opinions of NHC's business practices. While I tend to follow the general CP opinion of NHC, I would consider an NHC event that included a rare-ish opportunity to enjoy the company of cigar related celebrities.

In other words, I think there is an understanding on all sides at this point.

Stu, before your conversation, he knew what they were about.

Fuente Pack:

Viaje_Samurai_ (1 of 9).jpg

(2) Forbidden X Tres
(1) Forbidden X Uno
(1) Don Carlos 75th
(1) Opus Maduro Robusto
(2) Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robustos

Box of Viaje Samurai (60 boxes made for Tobacco Grove):

Viaje_Samurai_Box_main_forum.jpg

Stopped by my local B&M this morning and they had a box of Hemingway Between the Lines. I was shocked to see them there and ended up buying six of them. :thumbs:

Lucky man, Ive yet to even see a box of them in the wild. :thumbs:

Fuente Pack:

Viaje_Samurai_ (1 of 9).jpg

(2) Forbidden X Tres
(1) Forbidden X Uno
(1) Don Carlos 75th
(1) Opus Maduro Robusto
(2) Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robustos

Box of Viaje Samurai (60 boxes made for Tobacco Grove):

Viaje_Samurai_Box_main_forum.jpg

What is the story on those Julius Caesar's? Never heard of them.

Smoked one today and I must say bleh! They are supposed to be for shops that are designated as diamond crown lounges. Overpriced and bland!!

2 Opus X Tins
2 Opux X No. 4
2 Opus X No. 2
Box of Anarchy
2010 TAA

Edited to add:

2 Ramon Allones Superiores
1 box Ramone Allones Superiores
1 Box RyJ Wide Churchills
1 Box Cohiba Siglo I

Not for the faint of heart...

The results of a successful year of Fantasy Football. Happy Holidays to me. :rolleyes:

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

The new Humi is filling up nicely...

Fish

2 Opus X Sharks

Not for the faint of heart...

The results of a successful year of Fantasy Football. Happy Holidays to me. :rolleyes:

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

The new Humi is filling up nicely...

Fish

Damn...now that is sweet! Congrats on a prosperous season.

Went on a buying spree as I haven't bought cigars in a couple of months:

1. Punch Royal Selection No. 11 SLB
2. Punch Super Selection No. 1 SLB 50
3. Partagas Serie Du Connaisseur No. 1 SLB and No. 3 SLB
4. Saint Luis Rey Coronas
5. Trinidad Fundadores
6. Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
7. H. Upmann Magnum 50
8. Quintero Brevas (love these and always have 3 or 4 boxes in the back of the humidor, I had a dream they were going to discontinue these and I bought 20 boxes...)
9. Partagas Presidente

Hope these make it...

2 x Punch Coronations ( ISOM )
2 X RYJ #1 ( ISOM )
2x Macanudo Hampton Court
All to enjoy Christmas day with LittleMick

I got my Anejo's today!

2 x Anejo 49
Anejo 77

Shop had a special and they threw in a free Sungrown Double Chateau! Can't wait to smoke my first Anejo.

3 Fuente Fuente OpusX Sharks

2 Fuente Fuente OpusX Magnum Os

1 box Illusione Singulare Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.