• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a 5er of the San Cristobal Elegancia,
since the two I got last week were quite good.
A bit milder, but the spice remains.

Chemyst :cool:

Tried out a Tat Fausto yesterday at the B&M. Nice full-bodied smoke with lots of flavor!

I also lucked out and scored 6 Wolfmans! Hopefully I'll be able to swap a couple out for some of the older Monsters, as I'd love to try each one!

Once again, I blame Backslide for this... that cooler-dor has forced me to get all this. To help stabilize the humidity of course :p

Picked up a box of Tatuaje La Casita Criolla (Many Thanks Keystone_Raider!), Casa Magna Domus Magnus Primus and Casa Fernandez Aganorsa. And then a 5ver of the Under Crowns to try out.

edit* not to leave out the private sales from a few members on the boards :D thanks guys!

A bundle of Lanceros from John and the Lancero special from Eric. Hmm, do we see a trend here? :whistling: :D

I picked up a Wolfman because I saw it. I also got an AF Hemingway Classic and an AF Chateau sungrown.

Today was a good day! Picked up the following:
A box of Padron Delicias maduro
A fiver of WAOM’s
A fiver of 601 green oscuro La Fuerza
2 CAO OSA Sol and 2 La Traviata
And an illusion MJ12 for good measure!

LFD Diadema Duo
Fiver of My UZI Weighs A Ton
Tat TAA 2011

Picked up the following: Dress box of The Wofman, + 5 singles non-dress box, and a bottle of 9yr old Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve...
Going to be a good weekend. . .

Picked up the following: Dress box of The Wofman, + 5 singles non-dress box, and a bottle of 9yr old Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve...
Going to be a good weekend. . .

All this talk about the wolfman is getting me down, my childhood nickname was werewolf ( because of my last name ) and I know that I will never get my hands on any of those namesake sticks, damn it all. :(

5ct, box of Partagas Serie E No. 2
10ct. box of Hoyo de Monterrey Short Piramides 2011 LE
10ct. box of Cohiba 1966 2011 LE
10ct. box Tatuaje Monster Series Wolfman

I was up visiting the Mother in Law and stopped into a local B&M. Wasn't expecting much but I walked out with a few SSMs, Illusione (no HL though), and an Undercrown for good measure.

I just purchased a box of La Perla Habana Morado - Belicoso (6.2" x 52) will try out when I get home.

Last box before that was Gurkha Class Regent - Churchill (7.0" X 48)....really nice smoke

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=SP-CIDD185&stext=FuLl%20bodied%20frenzy

Can't wait to light up that Punisher.

Just scored this Pile over the past few weeksWeek :D
gallery_13257_1492_542194.jpg
gallery_13257_1492_707217.jpg

Looks like some good pick ups to me Paul. Nice finds.

Thanks Goldie

It took alot of digging but got my hands on a few goodies... I love the Face and the Wolfman was really good too. I smokes one of those Franks this past Sunday and it was good too, but I would say I liked the Wolfman better. It was my first Frank so we will see after I have the other.

Paul

A few things....;
  • A box of Padron Family Reserve 85ths. These are rumored to be very similar to the 45th Family Reserve....which I consider to be one of, if not the best cigar I've ever smoked. Can't wait to try them.
  • A box of Undercrown Toro's. Always been a fan of the LP line, and I really liked the UC sample I got early on. These are smoking great. A really unique flavor profile I enjoy quite a bit.
  • A "plane jane" box of Tatuaje "Wolfman". Huh. Go figure..... :whistling: I've never chased the Tat Halloween smokes, but this opportunity presented itself so I bit.
  • A box of 601 La Bomba "Napalm" smokes. One of the strongest cigars I've ever smoked....and I really enjoyed the taste..!! Really dark, earthy...very enjoyable.
Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

I pulled the trigger and shot myself in the foot!

Got 2 boxes of Bolivar Confrada Petit Maduro for $37.00 Nice dog walker. Smoking the bigger stuff by myself just ain't no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.