• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
LGC Artesanos de Obelisco 5 pack
Great cigar!

Glad to hear it. Seen some pretty rough reviews of it online but the cigar just looks beautiful and kept calling me. I almost pulled the trigger on this 5 pack last week for $30 but just found it for $25 and couldn't resist.

ETA: Scored a 5'er of Graycliff Turbo EL Super Toro and Can Nub 460 Habano on CB today for a steal. Pumped.

One last holiday stop at the B&M has produced:

1 Opus xXx
1 Anejo #50
1 MF Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
2 Gran Habano Corojo #5 Gran Robusto
1 Casa Magna Colorado Robusto
1 AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 natty
1 RP Sun Grown
1 Undercrown Gran Toro
1 Oliva Serie G Torpedo
1 LGC Double Corona

5 arturo fuente hemingway short story
5 cain daytona robusto
5 perdomo lot23 gordito

LGC Artesanos de Obelisco 5 pack
Great cigar!

Glad to hear it. Seen some pretty rough reviews of it online but the cigar just looks beautiful and kept calling me. I almost pulled the trigger on this 5 pack last week for $30 but just found it for $25 and couldn't resist.

ETA: Scored a 5'er of Graycliff Turbo EL Super Toro and Can Nub 460 Habano on CB today for a steal. Pumped.

OK. So I've just read some stuff on Graycliffs being beetle prone and freaked out. I checked my entire stash, including 5 Graycliffs I bought on a trip to Nassau in December, which is sitting in a tupperdor while my desktop seasons (I have 48 sticks on hand and another 15 coming). One of the Graycliffs has a very tiny hole in it but it doesn't appear to be beetle-made from looking at pictures online. Despite being a very small hole without any tobacco dust, I do know these sticks likely got about 70* for a couple hours on the flight from Bahamas home and again on another flight (while they were in my carry-on). Either way, I've quarantined my smokes and all of the Graycliffs are being prepped for freezer treatment.

My problem is that I have Graycliff, Cain Nub, and LGC Obelisco 5'ers that will come in this week. One is from CI and the other two (including the Graycliffs) are from CBid. Should I put these through the freezer as well?

Not super concerned about losing my stash as it isn't very expensive, except I have a handful of WOAMs, xXx, and Anejos that I want to age for at least 6 months. I'm thinking to be extra cautious to just store those in a tupperdor within my humidor and a higher RH humidipak. Could any potential pests feed through a nice sealed tupperdor?

Went to the B&M on their first day open for the new year to pick up some sticks for a fellow CPer and myself and lucked out! They ended up getting more Don Carlos a la 13 Lanceros, but only a 5er left, so I got the box to boot! So snagged them up and 2 Nacimientos and 2 Keeper of the Flames. Into the humi to get some time on them...
dclanceros.JPG

My Obeliscos came today! They're beautiful. Freezer treatment and then 2 weeks in the humidor and I can try 'em.

I was in a local beer distributor which has a very nice humidor with a good selection of cigars. In the corner I noticed the Liga Privada #9 Tasting Sampler for $29. I now have 5, #9’s resting in my humidor. I keep thinking I should have bought more.

Just picked up a mazo of Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto. Cost $34.99, Shipping $5.00, Smoke: Priceless. Best cigar for the price point, even if it was $10 it woukd still be worth the money. What stick would you recomend after reading this?

Just picked up a mazo of Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto. Cost $34.99, Shipping $5.00, Smoke: Priceless. Best cigar for the price point, even if it was $10 it woukd still be worth the money. What stick would you recomend after reading this?

Great smoke Deon, I have some on the way to me, best bang for the buck IMHO.

A bit of this, a bit of that at the B & M today:

2 - Undercrown
1 - Illusione Epernay
1 - Oliva Special G
1 - Padron 2000 nat
1 - EP Carillo New Wave Conn
1 - WOAM
1 - Ashton Classic

Now, if I could pick up a box or two of 70 degree days I'd be all set!

S300 :cool:

A bit of this, a bit of that at the B & M today:

2 - Undercrown
1 - Illusione Epernay
1 - Oliva Special G
1 - Padron 2000 nat
1 - EP Carillo New Wave Conn
1 - WOAM
1 - Ashton Classic

Now, if I could pick up a box or two of 70 degree days I'd be all set!

S300 :cool:

Nice pick up... all good looking sticks. When we get some warmer days, we'll have to meet up for a cigar. CP is right up the I-87 from me.

Box of Bolivar Coronas

I was in a local beer distributor which has a very nice humidor with a good selection of cigars. In the corner I noticed the Liga Privada #9 Tasting Sampler for $29. I now have 5, #9’s resting in my humidor. I keep thinking I should have bought more.

You should have purchased more of them...

A fiver of Drew Estates Undercrown. Letting them rest a few days. Can't wait to try one.

Either they were marked wrong, or you just got a great deal on a great cigar. PM if he has more at $ 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.