• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked into Fox Cigar Bar down here this morning. Get down here about once a month. Strangely they have a 30% clearance table. I asked why and it's because they're expanding into the building next door and have too much stock and don't want to move it. On the table, I find a bundle of Casa Magna Oscuro Toros, regularly $7.50. With the 30% off plus the bundle discount I get 25 for $100. Also on the table are some of my favorite barber pole sticks rolled by a local roller discounted to $4/stick. Now I just need to find space in my locker.

Looks like a great place!

I've really been pleased with Famous. I order most of my cigars from them. I'd also recommend J&A Cigars Online. I've been very pleased with the speed of their service and the shape that my cigars arrive in.

Picked up a bundle of Tatuaje Dirty Mexican... and a LP FF Pig because it mocked me as I walked by the case.

gallery_13416_1483_20263.jpg

A see your ffp and raise you a box of ffp's! Lol

Stupid ordering disorder.....

A see your ffp and raise you a box of ffp's! Lol

Stupid ordering disorder.....

Nice job!

Make no mistake, that lonely lil' piggy went into the Vino and joined the rest in "the pig pen". lol I too cannot pass up a good stick,
regardless of how many I may have marinating. Damn disorders

No sir, thats how they came ? I really couldn't find much info on these " Mexican Experiments".

Some sources said 300 bundles, others said 400.
Some said only in Florida territory, then I saw only released in the northeast ???
All I know is I saw, I bought ! Didn't even ask the kid if there was a limit. . . just grabbed the bundle and marched up the the register

cashier kid - " Did you find everything ok ?"
me - (w a grin) " Why yes I did.... " :whistling:

*edited to add: Are you talking about the FF Pig? Because I thought the same when I saw them in the box. Maybe JD and Co. made that decision. I know he was in the works to help better package the Pigs and others ??

Snagged some BaitFish 5'ers, a bundle of the Tat "Mexican Experiment" and some Undercorown Robusto's.

These will not age, they will be smoked..... :cool:

No sir, thats how they came ? I really couldn't find much info on these " Mexican Experiments".

Some said only in Florida territory, then I saw only released in the northeast ???
All I know is I saw, I bought ! Didn't even ask the kid if there was a limit. . . just grabbed the bundle and marched up the the register

*edited to add: Are you talking about the FF Pig? Because I thought the same when I saw them in the box. Maybe JD and Co. made that decision. I know he was in the works to help better package the Pigs and others ??

Just ordered a bundle of the Tat's thanks to my man Isy. All sold out. With the pigs I was gifted one by JD and it was in cello also.

Ah, 4 boxes of Feral Pigs, 2 boxes of #9 Toros. Split up amongst the brothers here.

1 box - AF Solaris
You got yours already, Jeff? I guess since I live farther away, it'll be here this week. I can't wait to see this new sungrown and how it smokes.

They were supposed to be delivered today, but I missed the mail person. I should be picking them up tomorrow.

I am looking forward to trying them and seeing how they smoke.

I just picked up a couple of FFP's at my local and they now come packaged in cellophane.

Some said only in Florida territory, then I saw only released in the northeast

me - (w a grin) " Why yes I did.... "

I just picked up a couple of FFP's at my local and they now come packaged in cellophane.

A lot of B&M's repackage in cello.

Yesterday I bought 5 LFD Small Batch #4.... Great smoke especially if you let it set up for a while!

Some said only in Florida territory, then I saw only released in the northeast

me - (w a grin) " Why yes I did.... "

A lot of B&M's repackage in cello.

True, but the guy said that was the way their latest boxes were shipped. It makes no real difference to me, though.

JD did say they were going to change the packaging on those because they were getting damaged in transit.

JD did say they were going to change the packaging on those because they were getting damaged in transit.
They can always be sold as "throwouts/seconds", but that ain't likely.
I say (if I was a retailer)... Cut your losses and throw a pig fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.