• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD did say they were going to change the packaging on those because they were getting damaged in transit.

The last box I purchased had an extra piece of foam between the cedar and the top of the box, I think this was the change in packaging. Still no cello. Again, I know some retailers repackage in cello. Just ask the store why they are in cello.

No sir, thats how they came ? I really couldn't find much info on these " Mexican Experiments".

Some sources said 300 bundles, others said 400.
Some said only in Florida territory, then I saw only released in the northeast
All I know is I saw, I bought ! Didn't even ask the kid if there was a limit. . . just grabbed the bundle and marched up the the register

cashier kid - " Did you find everything ok ?"
me - (w a grin) " Why yes I did.... "

*edited to add: Are you talking about the FF Pig? Because I thought the same when I saw them in the box. Maybe JD and Co. made that decision. I know he was in the works to help better package the Pigs and others ??

I just picked up a couple of FFP's at my local and they now come packaged in cellophane.

A lot of B&M's repackage in cello.

True, but the guy said that was the way their latest boxes were shipped. It makes no real difference to me, though.

Just saw this, sorry.

Picked up a couple Avo Trompetas from the B&M today, but my friend played the trump card on me. He just had a box of Cohiba 1966 LE's arrive! :0

Just picked up two boxes of the Little Monsters and a box of the Jaime Garcia reserva especials.

Fresh off the Brown Truck.

631211f8-a34f-3e20.jpg

20 of the Padilla Miami Oscuro Limitado Double Perfecto.
My most recent experience with this brand was their Miami Lancero... Very complex mid body that transitions to a much fuller and spicier in the end.

Fresh off the Brown Truck.

631211f8-a34f-3e20.jpg
Now that is awesome.

[member='Undegreed'] and I split a box of FFP's.

Thanks Steve for setting this up for us! You da man!

Jason

I'm saving my money for whenever these damn Singulares come out. Dion needs to put me out of my misery.

1x box LFD Salomon Maduros (for a split with a buddy here in Afghanistan)
2x each Ashton ESG each year 20, 21, 22, 23
1x box CAO Latraviata Luminoso (peitite robusto)

I was able to snag a box of Lost City Toro's for a very reasonable price.

OXLC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.