• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats your ride?

Dog_Sledding.jpg

I currently drive a 2001 Chevrolet Blazer.
snowyblazer.jpg

While I love my SUV dearly, I'm afraid I'll be trading her in soon. Probably for a sedan. Not only are gas prices a concern, but Ms. KayakinBoy does a lot of commuting to finish up her final year and a half of college, and her 2006 Honda Pilot gets better gas mileage, so I'm afraid the Blazer will be the SUV to go. But I've also got a 1994 Chevrolet full size long bed truck so I really don't need to gas chuggers anyways.

Current ride '03 z71 Tahoe. Time to get something new.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/EZM.../Picture013.jpg
Great looking truck. :cool:

Daily Driver - 2002 Chevy Avalanche

Toy #1 - 1967 Mustang GTA convertible

Toy #2 - 1994 Mustang GT convertible

Does anyone else find that ironic? :sign:

Nice 67 Mustang. :thumbs:

I drive a 2007 Avalanche Z71..

Next car is going to be either a BMW M3 or the 09 Cadzilla, CTS-V.

2000 Nissan Xterra 5 speed A.K.A. Gas Guzzler , trading it in for a 2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T.
2007 Nissan Altima (wife's ride)

2000 Grand Prix GTP (heavily modified 12 sec FWD car.LOL)

2008 BMW 535i (I-6 Twin Turbo Intercooled)

I've always had a thing for Audis. That's a sharp car. :thumbs:

I HAD a '06 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Edition, however when the baby was born the wife said, "What if something happend to my car (02 Camry), the baby could never ride in that!" So, after having received the "look" so many times, I go and <sniff> trade for a...05 Chevy Malibu four freakin door sedan (that has turned out to be a lemon). Yes, the dreaded family car. So, can anyone guess how many times the baby has been in my car? Hmmm??? That's right, not ONE TIME! <sigh> I miss my Jeep.

So my ride? A POS. Thank you.
You did better than I. I ended up driving a minivan... :(

Me:
1995 911 Porsche Carrera (993) - LAST of the air cooled!
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege Black Mica - One of the best handling FWD out there.

GF:
1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham - What a beast. Thinking of putting a small block in it.
2001 Honda Civic LX - Gas Saver

Being Restored:
1968 Camero RS - It was her mother's first car. It is being restored and should be completed in a month or two.

Her MOTHER'S first car was a '68 Camaro RS??? You need to marry this girl.

Was 2005 Mazda RX-8. Rotary engine redlines at 9k, rev limits at 10k. 50/50 weight balance of 3000 lbs. Fun car to drive as it was very predictable and controllable. Just sold it. :(

gallery_6295_364_66781.jpg

My new ride is the Chicago el train.

I have a 2003 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat. I'm seriously considering dumping the gas-guzzling beast and buying a vehicle that is more commuter friendly.

Alright.... no one giggled at the dogsled pic so i guess I have to be serious...

my ride - 2000 Ford F250 Superduty 7.3L diesel, chipped
P8010512.jpg

wife's ride - 2006 VW Touareg V-10 TDI (FUN FUGGER TO DRIVE!!!!!)
P5100278.jpg