• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats your ride?

Macion Grey

the Libertine
I know many of you appreciate fine cigar. Do you also appreciate fine vehicles too?

What do you drive? I own a Mercedes 190e Evolution I. On cold days, I take it down the Barossa (wine country) to watch the sunset with a stogie in hand.

My summer car is a 1976 Cadillac Seville (first year the Seville was made).

I definitely appreciate fine vehicles, I just down own any. I drive a 2002 GMC Sierra Denali. I also own a couple motorcycles. Do they count? I get a lot of pleasure from smoking a cigar on the patio of a bar/grill in the North Georgia mountains after a day of riding. Good cigar, beautiful vista, a full belly, and a nice drink. It doesn't get any better than that, I say!

Actually going shopping today. Looking at the G35 and the 335 coupe. Excited. BTW I drive a Sentra from 2000. Now hopefully you can see why I am excited.

2000 Acura Integra...I am in the market this year for an R/T Charger tho :)

I do appreciate fine vehicles.

That's why I roll in a 2005 Ford F-150 extended cab 4x4 :)

My commuter car: 2004 VW TDI Jetta. 40-45 MPG, for the win.... :cool:
Wife's ride: 2005 BMW X3; sport package, 3.0, etc.... :thumbs:
Beater truck - 1985 Chevy S-10 4X4. 260K+ and it still runs fine. Of course, the door window motors are dead, the door seals leak, etc..... :laugh:

Actually going shopping today. Looking at the G35 and the 335 coupe. Excited. BTW I drive a Sentra from 2000. Now hopefully you can see why I am excited.
....335 in Black / Black with the sport package, please...... :love:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

67-blazaroff.jpg

I'm a Mercedes man, have been since I bought my first one in 1980.

Right now I'm (well, my wife drives it more than I do) driving an E63 AMG

We also have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee that we tow behind our motor coach when we travel. I want to change it but my wife thinks I'm crazy. It has 42,000 on the clock.

BTW Wyatt...I love a man with class :laugh:

Brian

I do appreciate fine vehicles.

That's why I roll in a 2005 Ford F-150 extended cab 4x4 :)

Lets hear it for the F150

1991 F150 4.9l extended cab long bed 2x4, first New vehicle I ever bought, still lots of miles left in her!

I drive a classic 2006 Ford Ranger, XLT, which stands for X-tended cab, Lotta 4x4 and Totally awesome cloth bench seats.

2008 Honda accord here. This is my third honda and I have never had one issue with these cars. Funny thing is that when I bought this car, I promised myself (and the woman) that I would not smoke cigars in it. About 2,000 miles into it, I said 'F' it and I've been smoking in it ever since. Nothing more enjoyable than leaving work and capping the day off with a nice smoke. :D

03 Ford Mustang, with a six cylinder in it. Great looking car, with decent gas mileage. I absolutely love this car.

Lexus IS-

10-6-2007062.jpg

My girlfriend drives the car you can see behind mine a 2005 Mustang GT.

Jim