• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When will she arrive - contest

Evelyn was born at 13:22 on 1/8. :thumbs:

I'll check the entries when I have a moment.

Congrats!!! You won't be a father until you're awaken by the waaaaah waaaaaah at 3 a.m. :laugh:

postpics.gif

Woo hoo! Congrats on the new arrival! Hope everything went well!

Very very happy for you my friend! Good luck to your wife child and you as you embark on this beautiful journey!

Don

Big time congratulations, bro! I am sure she had your heart from the minute you saw her.

Congrats to you and your newly expanded family. Hope the labour went smoothly for your wife and that you have a healthy and happy little girl. :thumbs: All the best!!

Ok, after looking over the list. Nocturnus was the closest without going over (The Price is Right rules). However, since he and I were textin back and forth thru the entire birthing process the winner is B. Dawson.

Thanks for all of the well wishes and a special thanks to Noct and Shamrocker for assisting with finding the winner. Been a hectic day and I'm sure there will be many more now. lol

DSC_0637_01_01.jpg

She's beautiful Julius! Cherish all the moments, my baby boy will be 8 months next week and I'm not sure where the time has gone!

Aww, she's a sweetie! Look at all that hair! Congratulations to you and your wife; you'll love parenthood.

Congrats brother, she's a beautiful baby and I hope momma is doing fine....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats bro :thumbs:

Congratulations Julius! She's a beautiful girl with some beautiful, wavy hair! Please pass on congratulations to your wife for giving you this gift!