• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When will we close?

LMAO, I thought for sure it woulda been today! Regardless..............

CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!! I hope there are no "thugs" in the area you have moved to! :thumbs:

Best wishes

Phil

Gotta top this baby 'cause the contest HAS to be ending real soon!!

DO NOT close today Charlie, tell all interested parties to have a nice long weekend, start fresh next week and wrap it up on Monday :D

coventrycat86 said:
Gotta top this baby 'cause the contest HAS to be ending real soon!!

DO NOT close today Charlie, tell all interested parties to have a nice long weekend, start fresh next week and wrap it up on Monday :D
Hey quit that CC!!!! :angry:

We are scheduled to close on our house the 25th. I expect something to delay it and with Thanksgiving holiday it will go into December. I will take December 2, 2003, we may be closing the same date (Hope I am wrong about mine!!)!! Oh yeah, Congratulations!!!

I wish it would close yesterday :(

We're pushing though! I've already been on the phone with the broker twice today, trying to push things along.

Excellent job pushing the broker Charlie.

Like I said, tell him to take the afternoon off and you'll wrap it up on Monday :D

What's his number, I'll call him :D

coventrycat86 said:
Charlie?

No go on a Monday close eh?

DAMMIT :angry:
Nope. :(

We have a tentative closing scheduled at the title company ... but it's up in the air whether or not we'll make it that day.

I'll keep you guys posted!

Congratulations on the house!
Closings always seem to drag on.
Best of luck and hope you maintain your sanity :D
I would like to guess 12/04 but I sincerely wish that it is before that.

BUD

Hey Charlie,

What ever happened to the 20 day clause? Do you get to recover any damages from them for breaking that clause in the contract?

coventrycat86 said:
Hey Charlie,

What ever happened to the 20 day clause? Do you get to recover any damages from them for breaking that clause in the contract?
I'm so upset this morning.

The broker called. The lender came back with our loan 'with conditions'. Basically, they want a ton of paperwork faxed to them.

It's been faxed to them.

Now we wait.

As for the 20 days, the sellers *said* that, but signed a contract to close on the 5th ... but as of sunday, we have nowhere to live. We have to be out of our apartment by then. Today was our last day to get the keys before then ... so if they don't call back soon, we're stuck.

Time to go smoke a hopeful one.

oh man...that's pretty crappy. I hope it works out for you. ???

Charlie, I tell ya, I've got a lot of friends in the mortgage business who write these all day long. It was a hot market for a while there but it's slowing down a little now with ANY slight bump in the interest rates.

Bottom line is you don't need to take any crap from some piece of trash lender 'cause there are PLENTY of them out there.

Hell, I wrote a mortgage for someone instead of losing my money in the stock market!!

This is ridiculous, I wish you the best

(cue cheesy gameshow music)

A winner is near!!

(no more entries accepted!)

Duhn-duhn-duuuuuhn!!!

Closing Date Scheduled!!!

We are all set to close ... as quick as I can get to a PC after the closing, I will announce the winner!

It's not what you might think! ;)

Six Pack picked.

DC Maximus Robusto #5
Te Amo Aniversario Vintage 99
El Rico Habana
Indian Tabac Limited Super Fuerte Maduro
Bering Torpedo
Bolivar (any one of about 4 different sizes I have - domestic)

When will it be?? :)

Agreed! Conspiracy! Scam! Cheated!!! :angry:

fkdaghoiermmfowep.. o_O

:sign: