• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When You See It......

jfields

Where did all my money go?
So one of my employees and I are performing a home inspection today when he sees this toad trapped in a basement window well. Feeling sorry for the little bugger he reaches his hand down to pick it up and set it free. Then something else catches his eye as he's chasing the toad around who doesn't know he's only trying to help. He yanked his hand out of there pretty quickly. I had to laugh because I've never seen him move/jump up so quickly.
9AA5414D-CF37-4499-934B-FF8E4A473494.jpg

Very funny!! Once I found it, it was easy to see...

Nice camo.

My shorts would he spotted like that after such a close encounter.

I've seen a few of those close up, too close for my comfort.

It took me a few minutes to see it. You should be very thankful he saw it before he got bit! Workmans Comp cases suck for everyone......

Was it chilly? I'm trying to figure out how he didn't get bit. They're not quite as nasty as a Cottonmouth but close.

Was it chilly? I'm trying to figure out how he didn't get bit. They're not quite as nasty as a Cottonmouth but close.

Not cold at all. Quite warm! They're pretty docile and just ambush predators. Most of the cases my wife would see in the ER typically was from someone working in the yard and they were reaching into a pile of leave to pick it up, or someone accidentally steps on one and it reacts in self defense.

We have quite a few of them here in Louisiana. They blend in so well with the autumn leaves. I picked one up once in a double handful of leaves. I put it down pretty quickly!

A little hot sauce and they are fine.

Dont know much about snakes. What kind is it? (Besides the kind you shouldn't pick up.)