• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where are all the clowns?

Did someone hand out the wifi password at the old folks home or something?

Now that they've finally adjusted my meds properly I don't need a wifi password!!!

BTW - thanks for bringing up another painful memory - a couple of years back I was forced to spend 3 months in a "rehab facility" (AKA nursing home). I had to buy a hotspot from my cell service provider so I could get decent service... Clearly the staff gives two craps about "wifi" - I guess they don't want their residents to use the internet to educate themselves. LOL

...and I'd love to feel all warm and fuzzy but I have not yet been properly insulted by Neal. ("Piss off Horace" does not even come close...)

Last edited:
No, they canceled the early bird special at the diner. They need another place to gripe about us youngins.

No - I want to gripe about the diner not serving Spam. I need to move to Hawaii so that I can get my fill of Spam!

They invented Spam in Minnesota - so why is it that it is SO popular in Hawaii?

BTW - not that I want to spoil the fun, but where has the clown prince been (e.g. Mr. Rousey)!?!?

No - I want to gripe about the diner not serving Spam. I need to move to Hawaii so that I can get my fill of Spam!

They invented Spam in Minnesota - so why is it that it is SO popular in Hawaii?
You really want the answer or you just being an ass?

The correct is because it's good. Try it sometime.

You really want the answer or you just being an ass?

The correct is because it's good. Try it sometime.

It seems to me that on at least one occasion - or maybe two - I've been called an "ass". Maybe twice, but not much more than that...

I never liked any of you mooks - especially you, George.

I guess I should have paid you off in Macanudo's like you wanted. I sense we would have otherwise had a more normalized relationship. But I just couldn't bring myself to doing that to you - you seem like an awfully nice feller...

Ummmm, I am a little scared and i've already lost a bet to you this year. I'll take the bet.

Forget losing the previous bet to Jonesy - in reviewing the Slacker's season overall and the in particular the most recent performance against Minnesota - you should be more than a "little scared"...

Jonesy - Seize the opportunity while you can!!! Hold Freebird's feet to the fire when it comes to paying off this bet - only his top shelf stuff!!! LOL

I'll take you on that...if you're not skeered!

This is like a reunion thread. Nice seeing some of y'all popping back in.

"Nice seeing some of y'all..." suggests you're not happy with seeing "the rest"...

I TOLD YOU there would be unrest if we returned... o_O

George and Golfgar, didn't know if you knew it or not, but Kerry (drillrk1) passed away last year. There may be a spring herf in his honor. If so, I'll let you know.

Wine? I'm poor now. I'm lucky to get a taste of water twice a day.

George and Golfgar, didn't know if you knew it or not, but Kerry (drillrk1) passed away last year. There may be a spring herf in his honor. If so, I'll let you know.

Wine? I'm poor now. I'm lucky to get a taste of water twice a day.

Oh I don't know about that....I think the money just appears to be going other places....the Green Machine for example.

"Nice seeing some of y'all..." suggests you're not happy with seeing "the rest"...

I TOLD YOU there would be unrest if we returned... o_O
You don't miss a beat, do you George? :D "Nice seeing some of y'all" actually suggests that I was saying it was nice seeing those that pop back in from time to time as opposed to those that are here all the time. Don't get me wrong though, if a few select individuals from my past were to show up in this thread, I'm sure I could go with your interpretation! :cool: