• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where are all the clowns?

Some friends are forever. Isn't it amazing what relationships a nasty old leaf can create?
Drinking a bottle of Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon tonight and feeling no pain. Surprising Cabernet in the sub $20 range that, IMO, is very drinkable right now but will only improve with time. If you stock pile wine buy it now at a great price point and reap the rewards. Expect this wine will continue to mature/improve over the next 10 years.
Anyone with SLR Lonsdales or PC's looking to do a 5ver or 10er PM me.[/QUOTE

The Decoy wines are pretty good juice indeed. Right this minute my thought is that I may just have a few SLR lonsdales, but I am out of town at the moment enjoying the beach. (yes trying to make those of you who are cold and wet jealous) I will look for them when I get back in January. But just to let you know, in case you might not want them, they are pretty old.

PS I will PM you when I get back.

The Decoy wines are pretty good juice indeed. Right this minute my thought is that I may just have a few SLR lonsdales, but I am out of town at the moment enjoying the beach. (yes trying to make those of you who are cold and wet jealous) I will look for them when I get back in January. But just to let you know, in case you might not want them, they are pretty old.

Very nice!

Pretty much without parallel, Kenny. So many grand babies to corrupt.

The wifey poo has the market cornered on grand baby corruptin' - much to me and my paychecks chagrin (e.g. got a bunch of them grand baby types hoopin' and hollerin', running through the house brandishing $150 toys the wifey just HAD to get 'em...). I think I have finally reached common ground with my daughters - who now constantly berate the wifey for spoiling their children...

But awfully nice to see the "band of brothers" is still around! (yeah - Bill too... He's "band")

Freebird - you need any more Sprecher's?

Freebird - you need any more Sprecher's?

Surprisingly, we are now able to get these down in my parts of the world! So you're working, to afford your wife's spending habit? Not much has changed, huh?

I sure hope you are waaaaay south. I'm shivering down here and I'm just off the Texas coast. (what?... 50 degree's is cold damnit)

George, I bought all 10 of my grandbabies Ipads.... yea, the wife didn't think it was funny at all. Go figure.

first-aid-only-sterile-eye-pad-aa827-lg1_zpsycryt2ot.jpg

I sure hope you are waaaaay south. I'm shivering down here and I'm just off the Texas coast. (what?... 50 degree's is cold damnit)

George, I bought all 10 of my grandbabies Ipads.... yea, the wife didn't think it was funny at all. Go figure.

first-aid-only-sterile-eye-pad-aa827-lg1_zpsycryt2ot.jpg
Not all that far south in FL but the high today was like 75+ which is fine for me. Nice gift. The iPads.

That's hilarious!!! I can't think your grandbabies thought it was funny either... LOL

I will say - I did get my granddaughter one of the HP Stream tablets (7") when they were clearancing them (ridiculously low price). It's the best thing I've ever bought her. She's not motivated to do much for money these days (unless it exceeds $20) - but boy does she do whatever needs to be done for an extra 2 hours of online time... And I had thought I was the only one with that "secret" - but yesterday I came home to all of he next door neighbor kids clearing the ice/snow off of their driveway. I was impressed - it truly looked like they were doing it with purpose and working as a team. I later found out what motivated them - dad turned off the wifi and told them it would not go back on until they cleared the driveway.

For years money was the ultimate re-enforcer; now on line time? Hmmm, the wifi button is in the man cave. He he he he.

Doc

Awfully glad to see everyone is still doing well. Great to see familiar "faces". Hope everyone had a healthy and happy last year - and sending best wishes for next year!

Where's Neal? He out looking for pants or sumtin?

Some friends are forever. Isn't it amazing what relationships a nasty old leaf can create?
Drinking a bottle of Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon tonight and feeling no pain. Surprising Cabernet in the sub $20 range that, IMO, is very drinkable right now but will only improve with time. If you stock pile wine buy it now at a great price point and reap the rewards. Expect this wine will continue to mature/improve over the next 10 years.
Anyone with SLR Lonsdales or PC's looking to do a 5ver or 10er PM me.

I've not tried the Decoy Cabernet's, but Duckhorn produced arguably the best Merlot of any California winery - probably the best Merlot anywhere. Duckhorn was certainly instrumental in putting Merlot on the map as a single grape wine. Unfortunately, Duckhorn is not easily found in the Chicago area. I'd have to do some looking... Thanks for the heads up!

montepulciano-abruzzo-zauott-di-ubaldo.png

My most recent favorite sub $25 red wine is the Montepulciano d’Abruzzo Zauott DIUBALDO - an Italian wine from the Tuscany region. The label is made of cloth - and very cool. If you can find it - I highly recommend it!

Geezus. Wine pansies now. Can you people sink any lower. Hey! How about a nice eau de toilette to compliment your frilly blouses? That would be fabulous.
God, what complete wankers you people turned out to be.

NA

Geezus. Wine pansies now. Can you people sink any lower. Hey! How about a nice eau de toilette to compliment your frilly blouses? That would be fabulous.

NA

Aieee... good to see you too. Golf swing still suck?

NA

I did my best - and did not even get a "Horace" out of you...

Happy New Years, Neal!

Did someone hand out the wifi password at the old folks home or something?
No, they canceled the early bird special at the diner. They need another place to gripe about us youngins.

Piss off Horace. After surgeries on both hands and right knee my handicap is up to a freakin' 10. Never thought I'd see the day I couldn't break 80 consistently but the day has come. At least my Redskins dominated their division.

N
'

Try wearing pants Neal, it might help with balance.

Piss off Horace. After surgeries on both hands and right knee my handicap is up to a freakin' 10. Never thought I'd see the day I couldn't break 80 consistently but the day has come. At least my Redskins dominated their division.

N
'

Wanna wager a box of goodies, on the Redskins/Packers game?