• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where are all the clowns?

George and Golfgar, didn't know if you knew it or not, but Kerry (drillrk1) passed away last year. There may be a spring herf in his honor. If so, I'll let you know.

Wine? I'm poor now. I'm lucky to get a taste of water twice a day.

Thanks for the update and please do let me know if something is pulled together.

Hey George....don't take this the wrong way or anything....but when are you planning on leaving? :rolleyes: :D

Hmmm... That's a good question. I did leave - and came back. So -while I may not have fully satisfied your desire for me to leave - I have left...

Nope - it's definitely a conundrum...

George and Golfgar, didn't know if you knew it or not, but Kerry (drillrk1) passed away last year. There may be a spring herf in his honor. If so, I'll let you know.

Wine? I'm poor now. I'm lucky to get a taste of water twice a day.

So sorry to hear that - not going to be the same without him. Let me know if there's going to be a herf - I would love to go if my schedule permits it. Would love to cwtch up. I promise to bring some wine, frilly blouses and eau de toilet to satisfy Neal...

Hmmm... That's a good question. I did leave - and came back. So -while I may not have fully satisfied your desire for me to leave - I have left...

Nope - it's definitely a conundrum...

Nah, stick around longer George - this place needs a little dust kicked up every so often.

Forget losing the previous bet to Jonesy - in reviewing the Slacker's season overall and the in particular the most recent performance against Minnesota - you should be more than a "little scared"...

Jonesy - Seize the opportunity while you can!!! Hold Freebird's feet to the fire when it comes to paying off this bet - only his top shelf stuff!!! LOL

Sorry Jonesy...

those dadgummed Slackers...

Nah, stick around longer George - this place needs a little dust kicked up every so often.

I don't want to be band like CC...

Besides - I fear nowadays folks are much more apt to seek me out and set fire to my car if I dare challenge their spelling or grammer - or put me on trial on FaceBook, Twitter, Pinterest and everywhere else folks seek a good lynching! Or worse - create a documentary on NetFlix!

I don't want to be band like CC...

Besides - I fear nowadays folks are much more apt to seek me out and set fire to my car if I dare challenge their spelling or grammer - or put me on trial on FaceBook, Twitter, Pinterest and everywhere else folks seek a good lynching! Or worse - create a documentary on NetFlix!

Bill's likely rolling on the floor. "Band", hyphens where there should be commas, run-on sentences...

I love me some good irony. Seriously though George, it is nice to see the old crew back.

Bill's likely rolling on the floor. "Band", hyphens where there should be commas, run-on sentences...

I love me some good irony. Seriously though George, it is nice to see the old crew back.

Couldn't agree more! It is so nice to see some familiar faces - and happy to see it appears they're still doing well!

... and it 'twas Neal that taught me the most effective use of hyphens where there should be commas, run-on sentences, etc. He's a doggone genius!!!

George, you stick around and I'll stay to heckle. MMM can't have all the fun.

George, you stick around and I'll stay to heckle. MMM can't have all the fun.

I am jealous of all the attention stogieman's "Good Morning" thread has received over the years, so I have a new multimedia thread planned for the CigarPass forum called "assCrack of Dawn" with a live video feed and Scent-O-Vision for iOS 9.+ users.

CigarPass members will be able to download the assCrackofDawn app and automatically post a 6 second video like Vine at sunrise