• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do you smoke your Cigar

NiteSeer

I love the smell of a good cigar. Unfortunatelly, it leaves an order that permeates throughout the whole household. So, where do I enjoy my stick? I have three choices: the garage, outside, or at the local cigar shop. My first choice is outside, weather permitting. I like to sit by my Koi pond watching the fish swim by as I smoke and sip on my favorite beverage, red wine. It's totally relaxing, especially after a hard days work. It gives me a wonderful sense of being. So, where do you enjoy your favorite stick? I would love to hear about your favorite spot.

I generally smoke at the B&M for a few reasons. First, it gets me out of the house and away from the Woman for a few hours. Second, i have made a lot of new friends at the shop and they are all very entertaining. Lastly, i can avoid the bad weather by hunkering down in the lounge or enjoy the nice weather on the porch.
2nd choice is outside by the apt. we have a nice courtyard, plus the neighboros are cool. I'm also close to Rock Creek Park which has some nice walking trails and a creek that meanders through.

After work I smoke at the cigar lounge until they close. When they are closed or it's the weekend and I don't feel like leaving I'm smoking in the CP chatroom :p

This time of year, I go to a local restaurant and meet with one or two of my cigar buddy's. It is usually Happy hour so thats good too. In nicer weather, I like to sit on my deck or porch and listen to the sprinklers as I smoke a fine stick.

Note: if you use the search on this site, you should find allot if past posts on this subject.

This time of year, I go to a local restaurant and meet with one or two of my cigar buddy's. It is usually Happy hour so thats good too. In nicer weather, I like to sit on my deck or porch and listen to the sprinklers as I smoke a fine stick.

Note: if you use the search on this site, you should find allot if past posts on this subject.
Yeah, your probably right, but I enjoyed your comment. It sounds very relaxing.

Lately, the wife and I have been going on the back porch after the little princess is asleep. I'll smoke my stick and we'll get some time to talk before I leave.

Lately, the wife and I have been going on the back porch after the little princess is asleep. I'll smoke my stick and we'll get some time to talk before I leave.

Ah, I love a porch especially if it has a swing. Makes the smoke more enjoyable.

This time of year, in my office in my house with the exhaust fan running and the air purifier on. In the warm weather I smoke on the porch and more or less any time I am outside.

Generally, back porch with a glass of wine or single-malt scotch. Gives me time to sit down and relax or walk around the yard playing catch with my 3 year old Labrador Retriever. I'l sit poolside by the porch occasionally enjoying the cigar if it's not too hot. If weather is crummy, generally I go to the garage.
The wife doesn't like the smell of cigars, no matter what the blend. I've tried making this easy on her by going out of her way. So, smoking outside is far better than the alternative...being banned from smoking my sticks anywhere near the house!

Usually on the back patio, after the young ones are asleep. A cigar, a nice beverage, and the dog.

When it rains and the wind in not blowing like last night, in the garage with the door open to watch the rain. My wife will usually join me in the garage because she loves the rain.

At the B&M...aka "work." :p

I'll smoke at home once in a while, too.

Unfortunately this time of year I kind of go into smoking hibernation. It is generally too cold or snowy, or rainy to enjoy a backyard smoke. The garage is too cluttered and instead of taking a relaxing smoke, I think about all the crap I need to do out there.

When I get the chance, I enjoy a nice one at Nicky Blaine's (a Cigar/Martini Bar) or when I'm with friends. Smoking in the house and office are strictly prohibited.

When the temp. gets above 70, my ass is on my patio. Otherwise, I'm in my living room with the window up and a fan is blowing the smoke out.

No B&Ms really close to me and most bars here don't allow smoking, so only rarely do I get to smoke away from home.

Usually on the back patio, after the young ones are asleep. A cigar, a nice beverage, and the dog.

When it rains and the wind in not blowing like last night, in the garage with the door open to watch the rain. My wife will usually join me in the garage because she loves the rain.

Hey that sounds romantic. Ain't love great!! :rolleyes:

Generally, back porch with a glass of wine or single-malt scotch. Gives me time to sit down and relax or walk around the yard playing catch with my 3 year old Labrador Retriever. I'l sit poolside by the porch occasionally enjoying the cigar if it's not too hot. If weather is crummy, generally I go to the garage.
The wife doesn't like the smell of cigars, no matter what the blend. I've tried making this easy on her by going out of her way. So, smoking outside is far better than the alternative...being banned from smoking my sticks anywhere near the house!

The garage is a popular place but I have too much wood in garage and I don't feel comfortable smoking a stick. I always feel like I might start a fire or something.

in my man cave as it's usually at night, and i like to read, or watch football (like tonight). I have a double bladed fan in the window sucking the smoke out.