• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to buy on the Net... Would you?

domino

Where to buy on the Net... Would you?
How to trust the distributor/courier...

Please help....

Cant wait for duty free's at the Airports...

I also like New Global. You can speak with someone knowledgeable if you want. Good service, good prices. They are here.

Thanks guys,

My biggest concern is do these fella's wrap boxes in some plastic when sending & how long does it take to deliver...

Yes, and less than one week. Usually about 3-4 days.

Unless you're talking about shipping overseas...then I would ask Anon (member here) who found the cheapest/swiftest/safest dealer.

Lets put it this way....I ordered from cigars international on a sunday night and they were at my house by Thursday! :thumbs:

golfgar said:
I also like New Global. You can speak with someone knowledgeable if you want. Good service, good prices. They are here.
Whoa! Those dudes do have excellent prices. I usually check CI, whiteash, phatash, and Mikes when shopping for a box; I am going to check with New Global as well from now on..

Matt

txmatt said:
golfgar said:
I also like New Global.  You can speak with someone knowledgeable if you want.  Good service, good prices.  They are here.
Whoa! Those dudes do have excellent prices. I usually check CI, whiteash, phatash, and Mikes when shopping for a box; I am going to check with New Global as well from now on..

Matt
They have been consistantly reasonable on all the regular stuff, excluding Opus and PAM,N. The shipping isn't too bad either. That would be one other thing I would recommend checking when buying either over the phone or the net.

PS it is good to be on their e-mail list since they have some pretty good specials as well.

Atalntic Cigar
Famous Smoke
Holt's

Be sure to check out cigarbid.com (Cigars International's auction site) and cigarauctioneer.com (Famous-Smoke's auction site).

But like eBay or any auction, don't let your emotions get the best of you, NEVER bid higher than what their normal prices are.

People have already mentioned CI & JR's which are actually my top two for domestics. SmokeAll has great prices ;)

Famous Smoke and JRs are the two I've found that ship to me overseas, are quick and have decent prices. Most of what I've orderd showed with 10 days or so.

I think Thompson's is the greatest, they have such good customer service, they call you every day, and try to get you to buy everything, especially thier house brands. They are so great, they're reviews are dead on, and their house brands do taste just like cubans, and I can't wait to get their catalog EVERY month at EVERY address my friends had them sent too.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

It's a joke, a terrible one, don't have the catalogs sent to your buddy at work, home, family, and neighbors house in his name. I guess I shouldn't have duct taped his front and back doors over... I thought it was funny, his wife was a little upset, hahaha. :D :sign: