• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which Fuente Opus X is your Favorite?

scubagrunt

Need some advice and guidance.......I have read some of the reviews here, but am wondering what my first Opus X should be. Having never tried one, I want to be ready to snap up one when I finally find out where I can purchase a single or two.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Forbidden X Lancero. Only cigar to ever make me sit down. More common, I like the #5

Doc.

My favorite as of right now is the xXx Power Ranger followed probably by the Petite Lancero. I've got but haven't tried the Perfection X which was highly recommended by a few members. The only disappointment thus far was the Robusto...but I went into that one with expectations of something different than it was.

So far its the Robusto , although I 've never had a Super Belicoso. I have a feeling that would be my baby if I could get my hands on one.

The lancero is superb. Regular line: #4, FF and PL. Used to love the #5s, but they have been off as of late, in my opinion.

xXx and PL for sure, and I'm a big fan of the robustos too... just not AS much as the previous.
Chris

Reserva D'Chateau.

This by far my favorite Opus X. The bigger they are, the milder they are. The DCs and the A size are nice but the Reserva D'Chateau has a little more kick to it than the others. The smaller ring gauge ones like the #4 & #5 are more powerful than the larger ring sizes. I like the little ones when I'm in the mood for a powerful Opus X but more often than not, I reach for the Reserva D'Chateau.

my favorite so far has been the power ranger xxx. You can buy a pretty decent selection from cigarsdirect.com. They have been the only website I have found with opus's in stock.

my favorite so far has been the power ranger xxx. You can buy a pretty decent selection from cigarsdirect.com. They have been the only website I have found with opus's in stock.

Yeah, a great website to go to if you like getting fucked in the ass in terms of price gouging.