• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which Type of Cigar Was Your Very First?

First "cigar" I smoked was a Swisher Sweet or a Black and Mild. I've never looked back after trying some real cigars. The first real one I tried was a Thompson. Wasn't all that great now that I think about it, though I thought it was good back then.

By the way, the other type of cigar that I tried shortly after the Bear Bros. Rum Soaked Crook (my first cigar), back in the 1960's, was the La Corona Whiffs. This cigar came in a tin, and is still available today. It was a tasty little cigar! Regards, knightlaird

First cigar for me was an unknown cuban. A friend of mine bought it for me for my birthday. I say unknown not because it didn't have a label but because I could of cared a less about it and don't remember. I wasn't into cgars at the time. It was a few years after that that I got into cigars, and that was after a co-worker gave me a Cusano "it's a boy cigar". I didn't like it much but it started me out on a tradition of smoking a cigar on my offdays with whatever I was drinking. The rest is history. :)

First experience with a cigar ever was a few puffs of someone else's Romeo y Julieta Robusto. Followed by a brief stint with Swisher Sweets. :(

Hemingway Signature.....still a staple in the rotation......and a figaduro fan ever since

We had an above the garage club that my friends and I pretty much lived in during the summer months as a teenager. One guy would always steal packs of Swishers and Phillies from his Dad, we chain smoked the things thinking we were cool.

My first hand made smoke was a Te-Amo robusto. While I was in the Air Force a friend of mines Dad would give me a box of these things every month, he used to get them boxes at a time for free, not sure how or why and never thought to ask. I sure did enjoy them though.