• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which would you get a box of?

Box of?

• Total voters
Which one's have you had Dom? Personally I love the Rosado Gran Reserva line if you're set on AF.

Doc, smoc!

Smoke what you like! I really like the WOAM and I would definately get a box. Is the Pepin stuff good, sure, so what.

If you want to get a box of a great smoke, buy some WOAM.

I give them out as gifts.

yeah, Pardrons are good too.

I remember someone scolding a nub for bringing up AF sungrown.

You're reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired,not to mention your concrete thinking, Kona. He asked me what I would buy. I told him. Go take a long walk off a short pier, Masshole.

Doc.

While I love my WOAM's, the Classic Maduro would be my choice. Don't know why, but if two were laid out in front of me I'd grab the classic.

I don't really care for maduro Hemingways and find the WOAM overrated. The Hemingway Classic would be my choice, although if the Hemi Rosado was still available . . . wow, was that ever a great cigar. :love:

But without comparing prices, I'm going to go with Doc on this one. And add San Cristobals to the list of cigars I'd rather spend my box money on.

~Boar

From your list , I would choose the Hemingway Classic, not the maduro. My favorite of the Hemingway line is the Signature.

Given the choices, WOAM.

But if you want to get a little froggy, try to get a box of Anejo 46's.

Terrific smoke and wor every penny, IMO.

Guess I'm bucking the trend here. I bought a box of Hemingway Signature Maduros not too long ago.

The WOAM is a helluva smoke though, have a few of those left.

Great offer right now on retailer's forum....better check Chief.

WOAM or Classics age very well if you can keep your hands off of them for a few years.

How about Pepin/Ashton San Cristobal Elegancias.
Slightly smoother than the regular SC, but still with
some pepper. My fav new smoke in 2011.

Still you can't go wrong with the WOAMs.

Chemyst :cool: