• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

While the wife's away.....

Smoke with the windows open the ceiling fan on, and hit it the next day with Lysol ozone spray. If she smells anything say she must be smelling your clothes you just had a cigar :rolleyes:

Worked for me.

Keith

PS turn off your furnace or it will circulate through the whole house.

+1

Just do it. The Sox are worth it. Besides, no more smoking in bars in the Live Free Or Die State. :(

Just remember...you are the king of your castle.....when you wife is not home!!! :D

Don't do it... I smoke on the back deck. When the wife gets home, she immediately knows if I left the freakin' door cracked. :blush:

Well, after all this I chickened out. Unfortunately, there were no tabacco leaves harmed during the filming of WS game 1, at least at my residence.

My brain got the best of me. Man I must be getting old / responsible. There are few things my wife asks of me and this is one of them. Years ago i would have said to hell with it and smoked a churchill without regret. Now I would not have even enjoyed a PC.

I thought it was the perfect crime but....

on the bright side, At least the Sox took care of business.

Reminds me of a story my buddy told me. The wife was out, he was smoking in his back patio, so he aimed the tv towards the patio, cranked the volume up so he could hear it, and watched through the window. His wife comes back to a tv that is absolutely blaring, walk into the kitchen to see her husband outside, yelling at the tv while peeping through a small window. hehe, wish I was there to see it!

If I smoke in the house, it takes about 3 days for the air to clear. Unless you have some special odor eating spray, the scent will linger for a few days. I smoke in the car, and it takes about a week before the scent is gone, and that's with leather seats.

Been smoking in the house for the past few weeks. The windows are open and when I am upstairs I am sitting under an open skylight with a fan blowing the smoke out. The smell lingers some but the wife already burns enough smell good stuff to make up for it. Besides, it is getting cold outside. ???