• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whip it out and show us!

here's my Cohiba humi.

CigCam2006004.jpg

ATUCK!

How far is Victorville from Sacramento and do you have an alarm system in your house? :p

Yea right...

I'll bet at least half of the boxes in Atuk's fridge are empty.
:sign:

Holy Shi* - Atuck and Master are you guys retailers? Are you related to the Castro and Feunte families :D - My local B&M does not come close to your stash - And I guarantee your quality of sticks is MUCH higher - Really nice stuff - any guess as to how many sticks you two have? Also, do you still add to your collection, or are you two on hold until you smoke some of the sticks?

I always seem to be adding to my collection. I try not to but whenever I find a good deal or something rare I get sucked in. I can never think of what I want next but I always seem to find something good. Plain and simple, I'm a Whore!! :laugh:

I always seem to be adding to my collection. I try not to but whenever I find a good deal or something rare I get sucked in. I can never think of what I want next but I always seem to find something good. Plain and simple, I'm a Whore!! :laugh:

I want to be a Whore! :(

TheMaster, Atuck, what kind of turnover can you guys possibly ahve in your most commonly smoked cigars?
How many sticks a day do smokers liek you guys go through?

I want to be a Whore! :(

You are so don't worry, LOL. You smoke more cigars than I can on a bad day!

TheMaster, Atuck, what kind of turnover can you guys possibly ahve in your most commonly smoked cigars?
How many sticks a day do smokers liek you guys go through?

Thats what I was thinking, In the winter I maybe smoke 2 a week. In the summer 4-5.
It would take me a very looooooong time to go through that stock.....but Im willing to give it a try, just give me a chance I know I can do it ! :sign:

I smoke 5-7 cigars a day so I need a big stash.

I'm taking my pics down now, I don't like keeping them up for too long.

Unbelievable!! :0

Im in awe of you guys! I am struggling to keep the top shelf in my desktop mostly full. Haven't even started on the bottom section and you cats have whole refridgerators full!! What a site to see!! I'm pretty sure that Jesus himself, stops in and has a smoke with a couple of you guys! These pics are AWESOME!! :love: :love:

Atuck,nice looking stash. I bought my beast at www.vinotemp.com. They do not list mine on their site anymore ( the 700T) but a good friend of mine says they will still make it if ordered. The price has gone up, ( mine was 2995.00 plus 581 shipping and set up ) I think my buddy said around 4 grand. They do have on the 440 cigar that is smaller but still only 3495.00. Mine has worked to perfection for the 5 plus years I have had mine.

I have a 400 bottle Vinotemp "like" unit, beautiful furniture cabinet for wine, but am currently beginning a 1000 bottle builtin wine cellar project. We've talked about selling the cabinet but if I can stay under budget on the cellar I may be able to keep it and convert it to humodor ;) . Riiiiiiight ...... under budjet :laugh:

:cool:

Here's a picture of my signed copy of MRN's book with one of my desktop humidors in the background.

humiandbookmedium9ij.jpg