• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whiskey/bourbon shot glass

I don't have a set of these, but I do have about 12 of their pint glasses. My wife likes to accidently break my pint glasses on occasion, so I decided I wanted to get something that wasn't breakable.

I have also found a lot of places are starting to sell them with logos on them, so they make good souvenirs during travels.

I don't have a set of these, but I do have about 12 of their pint glasses. My wife likes to accidently break my pint glasses on occasion, so I decided I wanted to get something that wasn't breakable.

I have also found a lot of places are starting to sell them with logos on them, so they make good souvenirs during travels.

@drunkfish3 was showing me these last night on the vherf. @ConDaddy also found these as well that I thought would be really cool if they were durable enough

There's something called a distillers cup that master distillers use in the making of whiskey. They are working cups and designed for use in work environments. Not to classy but definitely tough.

I own a really great shot glass made of wood that holds up to abuse. It's one I travel with everywhere.

I'll send over some pics.
Alright I looked for awhile for the wooden shot cup and could not find it. It was made by these guys and I bought it at a Renaissance festival.

Fest0905.JPG.w300h225.jpg
Not sure how this image will scale, but the smaller cups on the right are the shots.

Here are my stainless ones, they hold about 4oz
20220210_102206.jpg