• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who are the best online retailers?

Nestsdad

Good morning all. I have been shopping a few online retailers and I have founds some really good ones. I have noticed that at times there is a big difference in prices.

I am just curious - which retailers have you used and do you have any pos/neg feedback on them?

i use jr's and cigars intl.
never had a problem.
jr's ships wet.
both are fast. :D

Cigar Price went all pay this week.

I like MD Cigars. And a couple others deppending one what you want to buy.

Hb

Include Atlantic Cigars for great specials.

Little Anthonys for good prices.

I have used JR Cigars and found their prices to be very reasonable. They also "sweeten" the deal a lot and that makes things fun. ??? :D

JRCIGARS.COM usually had good prices and service.

CIGARBID.COM has good deals sometimes but you better check around before you bid. Some people on there like to bid to much. Their service is good.

I've used Atlantic Cigars and Mike's. Both had very good prices and service and the quality of cigars I've gotten from Mike's has been particularly good.

Has anyone bought from bythebox.com? They have some great prices, so I am curious if anyone has had experience. I have bought from holts and c-bid. Now if only I can find that opus X retailer ;) :D