• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who has King B's?

My local B&M got in one box of 18 and was selling them for m$9.35 each plus 5% SC sales tax.

Very similar in taste to the 8-5-8 SG's IMHO. The one I smoked burned very well and evenly, but think, like most cigars, these will benefit from a bit of time in the humidor.

My B&M also sells them for 9.35 + 5% sales tax. I may pick up a couple later to try out and age.

Just got one at 9.50 + MA 5% tax. I only got one since they are supposed to be regular production soon.

Grabbed a box for $135 ($7.50 a stick) plus shipping. Broke the seal, removed the humipack and now they rest for a few months.

Tech said:
Grabbed a box for $135 ($7.50 a stick) plus shipping. Broke the seal, removed the humipack and now they rest for a few months.
[snapback]262980[/snapback]​
WOW, that is a great price...

Tech said:
[snapback]262980[/snapback]​

:thumbs: Nice.

Top...
I would like to try and find three of these at close to msrp.
Here's hoping... :whistling:

junkman_56 said:
Top...
I would like to try and find three of these at close to msrp.
Here's hoping... :whistling:
[snapback]263602[/snapback]​

My shop got a small shipment in - they had a limit of 1 per customer - and they're already all sold out. I think they were getting $7.99 for 'em...

junkman_56 said:
marcsheldon said:
i think i paid $8 for mine.
[snapback]263611[/snapback]​
$8 would be good...
[snapback]263613[/snapback]​

$8.15. i just checked the price sticker thats still on the cello. let me know how many you want and ill pick some up tommorow.

Local shop has them for about $9 and change plus NY tax, so, it will be over $10.
I looked at them and it looks like it us just a big version of Cuban Belicoso.
I did not go for these... Kind of too much.

Have yet to see any up here, other than my 'other board' Secret Santa sent me one... :thumbs:

NYC price $9.70 plus 8.25% sales tax = $10.50!

I saw a guy in queens, ny for $12.50. The cheapest was $9.xx. All the local shops have them here.