• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is Anthony Harvey

Anthony,
I'm very sorry for all the mix up. My records indicated that the invoice was unpaid. In a situation like that, I send out another "reminder" invoice...I did this three times. With no responce to any of those invoices I was left with little choice but to conclude that it hadn't been paid. With that being said, if you say you have paid I have no need to doubt you. Did I get the paymnet ...I have no reecord, but I do know that you sent it. Case closed and I hope you have no hard feeeling!

As soon as we get our coffee shop open (K. Dees Coffee and Roasting Co.) we'll be taking credit cards from those who feel better doing business that way...this may eliminate some problems like this one.

Since I trust Anthony's work this matter is closed...all I was looking for was contact. I won't be bringing this up again as it's finished.

Could one of the MODS please remove the comment I left in HarvInSTL's profile as it should not be there.

Thanks guys!

Jerry no hard feelings at all, and as I said earlier I'm sorry for flying off the deep end about this when i first read it. Since you don't have a record of getting the money order I'm going to try and get to the post office today and check if the money order was cashed or not.

I want to make sure you did indeed get paid for the great beans that you sent me!

Here's a second on that well done. It was a bit warm here for a while but when men proceed from honest and forthright intentions, a good resolution is often the result.

Good on you both.

Wilkey

I'm glad to see this was cleared up pretty quickly without getting ugly. Good job to the both of you :thumbs:

Hey HarvInSTL, USPS DC# 0306 30330 0000 6381 8928.

Going out the door on Friday...think of it as a peace offering! ;)

I was just pissed off that we have BOTL's turning on each other for $36.

In the event of an actual theif (which I don't think you are), we'd turn on someone for a hell of a lot less than that. It's the principle.