• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is stationed in IRAQ

enerjay

Just putting out a feeler to see who is over in IRAQ on CP. I am in Houston for the week than out to IRAQ for a year.

Jay

Wow Jay! Be careful while you're over there. Need anyone to watch over the missus while you're gone?
whistling.gif

J/K Bro.
smile.gif

I'm a newbie but I'm over here in Iraq. Is this your first time heading over? If so hit me up on PM. I'll help you any way I can.

Be sure to update your addy in your profile Jay and be safe....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Jay good luck and be safe while you are over there.

Lifting up burkas to see if the girls got a nice ass might get you in trouble. Stay away from cars and people loaded with explosives. Have fun, stay in touch.

Lifting up burkas to see if the girls got a nice ass might get you in trouble. Stay away from cars and people loaded with explosives. Have fun, stay in touch.

I gotta second what Matt said. :laugh: Careful out there buddy, and try to stay in touch. Hang tough man.

Lifting up burkas to see if the girls got a nice ass might get you in trouble.
When I was over there I saw a few good looking women. ??? Then again I may have just spent to much time in the desert with a bunch of Marine grunts. lol Depending where you are they will wear jeans and whatnot.

I'm really pushing for Afghanistan but if I end up back in Iraq I'll let you know. Good luck man... if you need help with anything let me know.

Thanks Guys really.

Should be just another HOT day at the BEACH, with out the ocean, and half naked females.

I should be well protected inside the line, and my ass can RUN when needed.

Really I am going to try my best to hit the range with some of that awsome fire power they play with.

RAMBO BABY

Man, I'm really not sure if Iraq is ready for you, Jay. Stay safe out there.

Ps, now who's gonna room with me at padron next year?

Civilian contractor, is the label.

85,000/120,000 is the pay is why I go.

we will see,

Good looking out boys when I get an abby I will post it.

5,000 feet above sea leave should be a bit of a challenge at first, LOL

Civilian contractor, is the label.

85,000/120,000 is the pay is why I go.

we will see,

Good looking out boys when I get an abby I will post it.

5,000 feet above sea leave should be a bit of a challenge at first, LOL

Who is Abby and is she hot?