• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is the best player in the NBA?

Who is the best player in the NBA?

• LeBron James

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Kobe Bryant

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Magic never quit, Bird never quit, Jordan never quit. It didn't matter what the situation or who the opponet was. Those guys always believed they could win.

Kobe has that.

Lebron does not.

Yeah, I think you got that one right. He doesn't have that 'Jordan' confidence. Yet. It could still come. He is 26 years old. Kobe is 32. Jordan won his first championship in 1991. He started playing with the Bulls in 1984.

I think Lebron will win championships, and I think in short time he will surpass Kobe. You can't hold guys like that back. Look at Garnett, you simply can't hold a player like that back.

I agree that Kobe is the better player, that's how I voted and I truly think that.

That being said....Clevelands #2 player isn't even as good as the Lakers #5 player.

All championship teams have a star and a #2 player at least......Cleveland doesn't have a #2 and never has.

Doesn't matter, either way I think Kobe is the better player for reasons already stated, but I don't think it can be said that Lebron has failed his team by not delivering a championship.....he's the only one that has done anything at all.

Jordan had Pippen, Bird had McHale and Parish, Magic had Kareem, Kobe had Shaq, Wade had Shaq, Robinson had Duncan.........Lebron has......well, I know there are others players on the team, I just can't think of their names.