• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who playes poker?

I play poker but essentially hate the game, I ALWAYS have teh 2nd best hand in any game :D

This is why my friends always want me in their games 'cause they take all my money.

I'd still be up for giving away a box of Havanas in Fast's tourney, nothing like sitting around smoking cigars.

I play hearts on yahoo regularly, I love that game :) and I play set back/pitch/high-low-jack with some high school friends on a regular basis which is another opportunity to smoke cigars ;)

I play hold 'em. Almost exclusively NL tournaments. I do play the occasional low stakes limit game, but I really prefer no limit tourny play.

If people want to set up a game I'd be up for pretty much anything. I like Fast4Dr idea of a no money game that everyone antes up cigars for. We could play a no money game online and then everyone bombs the winner with a couple of cigars.

I am down for no limit hold em. I tried Omaha and it cant stand it. Stud is a difficult game to bet on, but good for strategy...

Emo