• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who Smoke Cigars

Nowhereman

At work, some of the guys eventually bring up cigars.
We can talk about them at anytime.
One day a very diminutive (physically speaking) girl overheard us and pipes right in to the conversation that she enjoys a cigar with whiskey once in a while.
The guys just about fell out of their chairs because you would never guess in a million years this person drank whiskey and did cigars.
From that day on, she was part of the inner circle, gaining what I would call a level of respect above the rest of the women, not saying they are disrespected.
She just became "one of the guys".
How many of you know women who enjoy a good stogie?

At work, some of the guys eventually bring up cigars.
We can talk about them at anytime.
One day a very diminutive (physically speaking) girl overheard us and pipes right in to the conversation that she enjoys a cigar with whiskey once in a while.
The guys just about fell out of their chairs because you would never guess in a million years this person drank whiskey and did cigars.
From that day on, she was part of the inner circle, gaining what I would call a level of respect above the rest of the women, not saying they are disrespected.
She just became "one of the guys".
How many of you know women who enjoy a good stogie?
There are a few on this board.
Some of the best blenders (Cigars) and tasters (Rum/Whiskey/Bourbon) are women. The rumor is that they have more refined palates.

Besides my wife, I know only a few. My son plays on a travel baseball team and one of the moms last year saw me smoking a cigar at one of the away games and stopped by to talk to me. After a while she said next time she'll bring me one of her favorites for me to try. Of course I had a few extras with me so I gave her one to smoke with me. A new friendship was made that day for sure!! The only women that doesn't gain points with me by having a cigar wears a stained blue dress.

The only women that doesn't gain points with me by having a cigar wears a stained blue dress.

I dunno, knowing what he went to bed with every night sure makes me draw a different conclusion.

:eek:

On our last off-island venture to Kauai, I was very surprised when one of the girls there with us sat outside and smoked. She is a little Hawaiian girl, and I wouldn't have dreamt of it. Her boyfriend was over there for a few days, too, and we spent several nights outside the hotel drinking Guinness and smoking cigars. I've got her on one of the teams going to the Big Island later this month, and I'm glad to know that I'll have some smoking company in her and her boyfriend, again (she actually said she is going to bring a travel humidor this time).

My wife likes to..... Although, she normally just likes to share mine and doesn't usually invest the time in an entire cigar.

Nihon_Ni's wife will enjoy one when we get together on occasion for drinks, darts, and cigars.

Pretty sure now that we’re married it’s her stash... I probably didn’t think this whole thing through very well beforehand. :eek:
In hindsight.... I would have picked the strongest cigar I could find like an Opus X Power Ranger as her first cigar. Then kept telling her she's smoking way too slow. Probably would have been her first/last. :D