• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who watches Man vs Food?

chubby

So Adam Richman was in SA a couple of weeks ago for a challenge. His challenge was to eat the hottest, (spicy), burger in town (it's called the Four Horsemen). The challenge is to eat this burger in 25 minutes or less and drink whatever they want in the process; water, beer, soda, milk. Once the 25 minutes are up and the burger has been engulfed, they cannot drink anything 5 minutes afterward. If you succeed, the burger is free and you get your picture up in the wall of flame. If you fail, the burger will cost you around $17.
Well, I tried this past Friday and I must have to say,,,,,,Food Won.... I took one bite out of that thing and the back of my tongue became swollen. That was it, I had to throw in the towel after that one bite. I don't know what kind of peppers are in that thing, but all I tasted was fire, nothing else. My throat burned to high hell and I can feel the burn all the way down through my intestines the rest of the day.
His show is supposed to air sometime in July. I think some guy tried eating one along side him and ended up getting sick.

Just thought I would share.

Cheers,

One of the shows I regularly watch. I don't know how that guy can eat so much.

Those three main shows (No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, and Man vs Food) are all awesome.

I love those shows, and personally want to try all the food Adam eats.... I don't think I could handle half of it though, especially the super spicy stuff :0

I gots to go to New Orleans and git me one of those seafood platters that are bigger than his head. That boy has a big ole head so you know that is one hella seafood platter.

I'm trying to get my dad's restaurant on that show, but he lives in a podunk town, so it is quite unlikely.

I'm trying to get my dad's restaurant on that show, but he lives in a podunk town, so it is quite unlikely.

Details please, is it yummy, is it Ohio? Enquiring minds need to know!

I'd still give it a try... You never know. This burger joint was out in the middle of no where. I never even knew it existed until he decided to take their challenge. Only six people have been able to eat this thing.

I love to watch the show and yet I end up feeling queezy by the end of each episode! :) Somehow watching him eat all of that food makes me full and not want to eat anything. It's kind of like a car accident, you don't want to look, but at the same time you can't take your eyes off of it.

What channel and time is this show on?

I LOVE this show. If anyone has seen the Atlanta episode, I went and ate at the Vortex back in April and put down the Double Bypass burger that Adam got on the show. It was quite tasty!