• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who would like some AUTHENTIC Cuban cigars!!!

I keep checking the mailbox George and no go! Just like all trades and sales on here, timely shipping and communication are key!
I’d like to suggest the CigarPass mods ban George….
Ohh.... Hmmm..... Must have been some mix up. I thought ToneNY won the cigars. Since I never got his address I never shipped. So I guess you're in luck!!! 👍

And I'm pretty doggone sure Todd will look favorably on me - no way he's banning this bad boy!!! 😎

I keep checking the mailbox George and no go! Just like all trades and sales on here, timely shipping and communication are key!
I’d like to suggest the CigarPass mods ban George….
Just keep checking that mailbox of yours Mr. Winner Chicken Dinner! 🤣

Just keep checking that mailbox of yours Mr. Winner Chicken Dinner! 🤣
Well @jfields , Mr. Winner Chicken Dinner - you check the mailbox lately? Inquiring minds gotta know! 😎

I don't want Todd on my case and desperately need to clear my name you so horribly soiled with your disparaging comments... After all - you just cut in line in front of the RIGHTFUL winner, ToneNY causing him to lose a very valuable prize. 🤬

Well @jfields , Mr. Winner Chicken Dinner - you check the mailbox lately? Inquiring minds gotta know! 😎

I don't want Todd on my case and desperately need to clear my name you so horribly soiled with your disparaging comments... After all - you just cut in line in front of the RIGHTFUL winner, ToneNY causing him to lose a very valuable prize. 🤬
I went there, but empty like my hopes and dreams….

Todd! Ohhhh Toddddd!

Made the trek to my old house this AM. All I can say George is that did that by the skin of your teeth! I was just getting ready to send Rod a PM.
She’s all mine now gents! Please no dry begging, or PM’s begging me to sell them to you. 😉😎
image.jpg

Made the trek to my old house this AM. All I can say George is that did that by the skin of your teeth! I was just getting ready to send Rod a PM.
She’s all mine now gents! Please no dry begging, or PM’s begging me to sell them to you. 😉😎
View attachment 49203
I have been staring at this picture for about 5 minutes laughing, every time that Foh-hiba whos taking its shirt off comes back into focus I start all over again. Best part is my co-worker who thinks my cheese done slid off my cracker, he looks over and says "they are just cigars whats so funny?"

I have been staring at this picture for about 5 minutes laughing, every time that Foh-hiba whos taking its shirt off comes back into focus I start all over again. Best part is my co-worker who thinks my cheese done slid off my cracker, he looks over and says "they are just cigars whats so funny?"
I have to imagine those are laughs joy for John! Those are some finely age and well constructed cigars from the best place in the world to purchase Cigars’s - the beaches of Mexico’

don’t let them fool you, John. Those cigars will be the envy of all who gaze upon them! .

How about the ‘Bolivar unlimited‘ it looks like it might be a cigar that you could just Pass along…I’ll be waiting 😁