• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whom did you vote for?

If you cast your ballot, whom did you vote for?

• George Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kerry

• Ralph Nader

• Other

• Total voters

moki

el Presidente
Please do not list who you voted for in the thread; the intent is not to start any political discussion, it's just a survey

Please do not vote in this survey if you are not eligible to vote, are not a US citizen, or have not yet voted. Only people who have actually dragged their butts to the polling stations and cast their ballot may participate.

Looking for an informal board survey.

i wrote in el presidente, better then the others on the list ;)

This was supposed to be anonymous and here you guys are saying you voted for Kerry. :0 :p

Leebo8-9-8 said:
no lines, no waiting........ :D
A little over 20 minutes. Not bad though. I figured it would take at least an hour. :thumbs:

An hour and forty minutes to vote (only two voting stations). :angry:

I went during the middle of the day; 3 minutes in and out. wOOt.

5 minutes in line at 4pm. I've never seen a line at my polling place before.

If you can't tell how a majority of the regulars here voted you haven't been reading their post. Almost everyone tipped their hand at one time or another.

As for me, you may be surprised how I voted......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
............ Electronically! :sign: :)

2 hours and 20 minutes to vote this morning. Got there at 7:10......unbelieveable......

3000 registered voters in our precinct and I was no 611 at 8:15 this morning.

There's been lines there all day.

Arrived to poll location at 3:15, left by 3:20! Love my precint!

W()()T!

I voted to keep the current one :p Oh and it took me all of 15 minutes! WOOT!!! :sign:

Voted early. Waited in line for about half an hour. Thirty five percent of all voters here in my county voted early. :D Pretty good turnout.

Spent 20 minutes in line with the after work crowd, not bad. I'm usually in the minority in my state but this year might be different, we'll see.