• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whooo's Owls

Puros Locos

Permanent FNG
So it appears someone here decided to frame one of our brothers. Poor ol MaduroClint was minding his own business and had no idea blunt bombs were being sent out with his name attached to the package.

Nice try Larry (Golfgar), but you better sleep with one eye open from now on. You're a marked man. :p:D

But seriously, thank you very much. I look forward to enjoying each and every non-purple cigar.

So it appears someone here decided to frame one of our brothers. Poor ol MaduroClint was minding his own business and had no idea blunt bombs were being sent out with his name attached to the package.

Nice try Larry (Golfgar), but you better sleep with one eye open from now on. You're a marked man. :p:D

But seriously, thank you very much. I look forward to enjoying each and every non-purple cigar.
Classic!!! Well played Larry. It took us a while to figure out but the purple Owls led us to the scene of the crime.

Hope you enjoy the Blunts, had a few left over and thought it might be believable since Clint had some and was willing to share.

Hope you enjoy the Blunts, had a few left over and thought it might be believable since Clint had some and was willing to share.
Yeah you had me for a minute. With Clint's track record, I didn't even bother checking the tracking #. Well done.