• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's blends do you prefer?

Rconectn

King of Scotland
When it comes to AF? For some reason I love everything that Carlos Sr. blends compared to Carlito. Carlos Sr. is more of the old school in terms of less power and more of a refined flavor profile. While Carlito loves the spicy power cigars. What's your opinion?

As for Pepin, I love the way the old man blends compared to his son. Again Pepin smokes are spicy/strong, whatever you want to call it, but I feel they are more refined.

When it comes to AF? For some reason I love everything that Carlos Sr. blends compared to Carlito. Carlos Sr. is more of the old school in terms of less power and more of a refined flavor profile. While Carlito loves the spicy power cigars. What's your opinion?

As for Pepin, I love the way the old man blends compared to his son. Again Pepin smokes are spicy/strong, whatever you want to call it, but I feel they are more refined.

This is just for GOF. I prefer the Carlito.

Dion. :p

Like Pembroke, when it comes to GOF I prefer the Carlito, although I like the Don Carlos quite a bit.

With Pepin, I'm not sure who's responsible for what. Whoever did the J21 Reserva and Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 & 2009 for Pete knocked the ball right out of the park.

~Boar

I don’t know if Jose, Jorge, or Orlando does the blending for Padron, but my vote is for that one.

As far as the one’s you listed I’ll take daddy Pepin, and son Carlito.

With all due respect to the son's I tend to lean to the blending of the old men.

Brian

I would have to say Carlos Sr. and Pepin Sr. speak volumes for me :whistling: It's all about experience for me.