• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's interested in a CP Herf?

Can you make it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, we've tried this 3 times before, and every time it failed because of lack of interest. We're going to try this one last time and see if we can get it to fly.

Who's interested in a CP Herf, in Las Vegas, in March 2004? It will be a weekend herf. I would probably leave for Vegas on Friday and come back Sunday. So the herf can be Saturday, and then at night have dinner, drinks and herf more.

Who's interested? Please vote YES or NO. There is no set date in March, but it will be sometime in March. Even if we get just 5 people, at least it's a start, and we can go with that.

Rod

see, it'd be cool, IF i could find a means to get there.

however, i can't, as i would still be in school, nor do i have the money for transportation.

a good idea, but not feasable for me.

I voted yes, I'm pretty sure I could make it but realistically, my employment situations is up in the air but I'd try my best to get there.

Probably doing the family spring break trip up big this year, my daughter is a senior and we may go to Mexico or some place cool like that.

Sorry, I would love to go to Vegas, baby!!!!!!! :D

man, the chance to herf with all the CP bros is a great draw, but the trip is not within my means Rod. Good luck tho, I want to see pics if you can pull it off. :p

Same here Rod, I'd love to herf with all you good folks. I just started a new job and I plan on buying a house that time, I think my funds will be much locked up at that time. I'm planning on attending the Miami herf though since it is only a 4 hour road trip for us. Why not you fly down here for this and see how us Floridians hold a herf. I hope you have luck with your attempt at holding a herf there in Vegas though. :) :thumbs: :)

thejollyco said:
see, it'd be cool, IF i could find a means to get there.

however, i can't, as i would still be in school, nor do i have the money for transportation.

a good idea, but not feasable for me.
same here.
:(

awesome idea though.
:thumbs:

Since so many can't go due to financial reasons or travellimitations, etc. what about doing regional CP herf's? You could either do them all at the same time or stagger them out throughout a year or a couple years so that those who can and are willing to travel may do so.

Las Vegas for example would be a great west coast or SW regional spot. NYC for the NE. Atlanta for the SE. Dalls for the south. Chicago or Indianpolis for that region.

Just an idea to throw out there. Locations are just examples, nothing more.

Sam

I like the Dallas Idea, that one I could drive to :sign:

But maybe even OK or AR

I know a guy (My best bud and fellow CPer TommyRox) who has a River Cabin (not your normal Cabin, this thing is huge Log Cabin, sleeps 12 easy and right on the river) in Arkansas that he has talked about doing a Herf at, it is 30 miles from TX and 10 Miles from OK, might be a good South Central site, were someone want to join in for that. :thumbs:

As much as I'd like to go to Vegas in March, it just doesn't seem too feasible, at this point in time. I would definitely be up for a herf located in Texas. I'd love to meet some of you fine CPers and share some good smoke time with you guys. :)

i vote all texans go crash the fish's place.
then we can herf on 6th street!! :thumbs:
wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!

The Beast is as good as there. :D

FYI- For the people to broke to go, or whatever...Vegas is one of the cheapest trips to be had...so don't sell yourself out of this yet. I fly in from Michigan for less than $200 sometimes and if we get this off the ground...a great room rate isn't outta the question. :)

TheBeast said:
The Beast is as good as there. :D

FYI- For the people to broke to go, or whatever...Vegas is one of the cheapest trips to be had...so don't sell yourself out of this yet. I fly in from Michigan for less than $200 sometimes and if we get this off the ground...a great room rate isn't outta the question. :)
What The Beast said! :thumbs:

It's not getting there or the room....It's all the money on booze, women and gambling that makes it expensive!!!

Back