• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's interested in a CP Herf?

Can you make it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, if this thing gets pushed back all the way to August 13-17, I'll already be there. :) Unfortunately, I cannot go twice :(

Cheers,
Dixie

CP HERF DATE SET

Official Date: June 5, 2004

Needed: People to help organize this herf, Cigar retailers to donate cigars, etc

I will be creating a website for this event with all the info. Please mark June 5 on your calendars!

Rod

SWEET!!! I'm gonna start planning. Looks like a very viable weekend. :thumbs:

My family and I leave on 6-22-04 for a 3 week Florida trip. BUT..............

Maybe I can work it out. I'm only 3-4 hours out of Vegas and would drive. Anybody else in the Inland Empire willing to go and split gas and stuff. I've got an '85 24' Motorhome that is screaming to go on the road that weekend. MH sleeps 3 adult males comfortably. Or, can drive my pick-up and split a room or something. Lots of possibilities.

Whoever is interested contact me and we'll see what can be done.

M. Gipson :)

I shall attend. :) Possible four-day weekend. :)

Any ideas for a venue? :)

I should be able to make that. I'm gonna start working on it now :thumbs:

If we're herfin is anyone up for some golfin during the weekend. I for one cannot spend all my time at the tables ;)

I'm heading up on Thursday night. It's only a 3 1/2 hour drive from my house. Probably hit some lounges friday night. We should all post our Cell #'s as the date nears.

This herf is gonna be here before we know it!

Rod

benjiev said:
If we're herfin is anyone up for some golfin during the weekend. I for one cannot spend all my time at the tables ;)
Yes Sir, I would!

Rod:

Where in Vegas are you planning to herf? I would like to try to get hotel accomodations nearby.

Thanks, Will

JoeInvest said:
benjiev said:
Yes Sir, I would!
benjiev said:

I'm in! I'll be there Thursday night thru Sunday.

BACCHUS said:
Rod:

Where in Vegas are you planning to herf? I would like to try to get hotel accomodations nearby.

Thanks, Will
Will,

We're still looking into differnet hotels. I will keep you all posted.

If anyone would like to help plan the herf, please email me at rod@cigarpass.com. The more help we have, the more successful this will be. We only have weeks to get this planned.

Thanks,
Rod