• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's the best NHL Player 25 or younger

Who's the best NHL player 25 or younger

• Total voters
Being from Pittsburgh, I don't think it is a contest. Crosby is the best - hands down. He never dogs it. He is always two steps ahead of everyone else on the ice. His work ethic is unbelievable.

Others may disagree, but there is no one I would rather start a team with.

p.s. He is also a good citizen. Trying finding that in a superstar today.

Being from Pittsburgh, I don't think it is a contest. Crosby is the best - hands down. He never dogs it. He is always two steps ahead of everyone else on the ice. His work ethic is unbelievable.

Agreed. But being a Flyers fan, I think JvR shows great potential.

What, no Doughty? EAST COAST BIAS!!! Honestly, though I can't really reach a decision. All I can say is I wouldn't mind seeing any one of those players on my team.

Ovechkin? Really? Who was that? :0 C'mon...no one touches Crosby for all around greatness.

Sid the kid gets my vote. I think he is a better all around player then the rest of the players listed. Ove "may be" more of a pure goal scorer with a toughness strike to him but I think he's a dirty player. Stamkos is amazing but he needs some time to fully grow into what he can be. By the way Anze Kopitar needs some love. He may not be in the same group of the ultra skilled players mentioned in the pole but without him the Kings would probably be terrible, just my two cents.

Agreed. But being a Flyers fan, I think JvR shows great potential.

WHAT????? I'm a die hard Flyers fan myself and I think Claude Giroux, hands down, is one of the best under 25 players in the league. JvR has potential but when you've been a healthy scratch, you shouldn't be brought up in a conversation like this. This may seem like blasphemy coming from a Flyers fan, but I think Sid is the best when you'r talking 25 and under (or the entire NHL for that matter). I hate him and I hate the Penguins both with a passion like no other, but If all the players were free agents and I got to pick one to build a team around, it would be Crosby.

Half of the Flyers' team is under 25, right?

I like Crosby, but several of the under 25 Flyers are pushing him!
Carter, Richards, Giroux, JvR and even Zherdev look very good.

Chemyst :cool:

Wish I could say John Tavares being a long suffering Islander fan, but it just ain't true..

Wish I could say John Tavares being a long suffering Islander fan, but it just ain't true..

My deepest sympathies. As tough as it is being a Leafs fan I couldn't imagine having to put up with he crap Wang and Snow pull. Did you hear them on XM with Bettman? They totally ducked the Chris Botta question.

Whats this thing you guys call Hockey :sign:

Love the game, but the coverage sucks here in Houston, and I have no local to team to support :(

Minnesota doesn't have the strongest farm system so I can see it being lesser quality.

It's a nice way to spend an afternoon though if you have children as it's pretty inexpensive. I get to Toronto a few times a year and like to catch a Marlies game (although it makes sense for me as I'm a fan of their parent club) plus the beer is cheap.

I know Texas is big, but come on, Dallas is only 239 Mi. away and they're a good team.

Doc.

Love the game, but the coverage sucks here in Houston, and I have no local to team to support :(

DirecTV Centre Ice and NHL network. That's pretty much all you need.

Oh, RG, Kings vs. Leafs tonight!

The only good thing about following a shitty team is that if they lose you shrug your shoulders and say "yeah, so?" But if they win you can laugh at the teams they beat.

It's a small, petty thing but it makes the hurt go away for a bit.